Logistics Project Manager Consultant Onge Vacature bij Via Recruitment Nijmegen
Via Recruitment Nijmegen met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Logistics Project Manager Consultant Onge. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Logistics Project Manager Consultant Onge Vacature bij Via Recruitment Nijmegen Vacatures Detail:
Logistics Project Manager / Consultant (St. Onge) (O180149)Organisation:
St. Onge Company (www.stonge.com) is a world-recognized independent supply chain strategy and logistics consulting firm. Since 1983, we have helped our multi-national clients design and implement best in class distribution centers and manufacturing operations around the world. Our discovery-driven approach brings together the elements of supply chain logistics, material handling engineering and operations design to ensure that the supply chains of our clients will be met with unique answers that fit their specific needs.
From guiding strategy development or coordinating global logistics network optimization to engineering the perfect operational layout or implementing a design, each of our clients receives a custom solution. We have performed over 5000 projects for 1000 clients in over 40 countries on 6 continents. Our head office is located in York PA, U.S.A. Other offices are located in Dubai and Shanghai. Our European office is located in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
With business in Europe growing, St. Onge Company Europe B.V. is currently looking for a new Project Manager / Consultant to strengthen the team.
In your role as Project Manager you will be leading European logistics consulting, engineering and implementation projects throughout Europe. For larger projects that require detailed analysis or engineering you will be supported by our Engineers from our office in the U.S. Audit and smaller consulting assignments you will execute fully yourself. You will also be responsible for the follow up of commercial leads and the acquisition of new projects. You report to the Director European Operations.
- Our ideal candidate should have a University Master’s degree preferably from a technical university;
- You have more than 10 years of experience of which at least 4 years experience in leading European logistics (mostly warehouse engineering) projects;
- Experience with both multinational companies and medium enterprises is preferred;
- You have the skills and capabilities of a (senior) consultant and you are up to date with today’s material handling systems, warehouse operations and warehouse design practice in a wide range of industries;
- You can easily communicate with different levels within the client’s organization and your personality, knowledge and experience ensure that you are successful in your position;
- You think like an engineer and have the ability to analyse data, identify opportunities for improvement, size appropriate equipment, and advance operational designs for our clients;
- You have the ability to lead projects with respect to clients and internal resources;
- Demonstrated sales ability is a plus as well as demonstrated public speaking skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a requisite;
- Must be legally allowed to live and work in the EU;
- You must be willing to travel and work throughout Europe.
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile, please use the link below to apply. Would you like more information about this job please contact Paul Custers, at: 077-3201320.