Quality Manager Vacature bij Grodan
Grodan met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Quality Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Quality Manager Vacature bij Grodan Vacatures Detail:
Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Can you ensure top quality across factories, products and systems? Are you up for a new challenge at our growing, international and ambitious company? Welcome to GRODAN…
This is who we are
GRODAN is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is the global leader in offering advanced stone wool growing media solutions for plants.
This is the role
We supply innovative and sustainable stone wool growing media solutions for the professional horticultural sector, based on Precision Growing principles. Stone wool growing media are offered together with tailor-made advice and innovative tools to support Precision Growing enabling growers to achieve the best crop quality possible.
As International Quality Manager, you ensure optimal quality management and on-going improvement of product quality for all GRODAN products. These products are produced in the Netherlands, Poland, Canada and Russia. This also includes 3rd party supplies used in GRODAN products.
Your main tasks as a Quality Manager at GRODAN include:
- Initiate and carry out quality improvement projects in a professional way;
- Improve the Quality level of the delivered products to meet the customer expectations;
- Implement a zero defect and continuous improvements mentality;
- Transform into customer oriented operational organizations;
- Support major (investment-) projects on quality matters;
- Ensure customer requirements are translated into specifications, harmonized between factories, initiate continuous improvements.
- A vital part of your road to success is based on your co-operation with a wide number of stakeholders and especially with our Product Quality Manager, Quality Process Manager and the local Supply Chain Managers.
- You are based in Roermond and expected to visit our 4 producing factories at least 2 times per year. This means you will travel abroad around 20% of your time.
This is what you offer
- Minimum Bachelor Technical Degree;
- Minimum 5+ years work experience with quality management within industrial companies known for their strong QA culture and practice;
- Solid understanding of systems and processes in a production setup;
- Experience with project based way of working, preferably based on Prince 2 principles;
- Preferably knowledge with Lean principles;
- Experience with working in an international environment;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Able and willing to travel abroad to our other producing factories (20% of your time);
- On a personal level creating measurable results motivates you, and you have the overview, analytical skills and passion to reach your ambitious goals without compromising the high-level ethical standards and values in GRODAN.
This is what we offer
A challenging job within a growing, international and ambitious company with high quality products and systems, working in a pleasant, informal culture with short communication lines and a 'hands on' mentality. In addition to a competitive salary and good fringe benefits, we also offer ample opportunities to work on your further personal development.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, we invite you to apply via our website. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our Recruiter Yvanka Pfeifer via email@example.com