Service Implementation Manager Vacature bij Vanderlande Industries Veghel
Vanderlande Industries Veghel met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Service Implementation Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Service Implementation Manager Vacature bij Vanderlande Industries Veghel Vacatures Detail:
Are you ready to work for a dynamic and fast-growing company, in one of the most technically advance automated material handling services environment? Then this job might be for you!
Based in the Netherlands, you will become part of one of the leading suppliers in warehousing automated solutions and the global market leader for value-added logistics process automation at airports and in the parcel market. This role is to work within our Global Service Operations organization and you will form part of the service implementation team. The main goal is to ensure a smooth transition from project to a steady-state operation and service of the Material Handling System. Ultimately creating a positive customer experience and customer value.
As a Service Implementation Manager you are responsible for setting up Site Based Service Contracts. The goal is to set up site based teams, in a relatively short time, that are able to run independently. You have a strong focus on the Operation and Maintenance within our segments Airports, Warehousing & Parcel and be responsible for project management and the set up of several service contracts per year at sites around the world. The Service Implementation Manager has a clear focus on Service-readiness, from setting up the local site based team to ensuring all internal and external service parties are ready to support.
Your main tasks will be:
- General management of set up processes including personnel, operations, maintenance, quality, health and safety, finance and contract variations;
- Takeover of the contract sold by the Service Account Manager: contract knowledge, identification of risks and opportunities;
- Responsible for the recruitment and set up of the sitebased teams at the customer’s location varying from 10 FTE to 180 FTE in a short period (1 to 9 months);
- Profit & loss and contract management during the set up phase;
- Contact person towards the customer(s) for all issues up to board level during set up phase;
- Development and further professionalization of the setup of site based service team(s);
- The above is in close cooperation with the Contract Manager responsible for the execution of the service contract.
Within Vanderlande, Global Services is responsible for the Life-cycle Services development, execution and customer services of material handling solutions worldwide. As the Service Implementation Engineer you are part of the Service Operations organization, an internationally operating service organization for our customers in the Airports, Warehousing and Parcel business units. Service Operations consists of more than 300 employees who work together to make sure systems are available around the clock for our customers to use. Apart from the traditional service delivery, we are also dedicated to developing ourselves as a business partner for our customers; and we are looking for talented people to help us!
As a successful Service Implementation Manager you are able to develop long term supplier and customer relationships and networks. To achieve this goal, you have a drive for continuous improvement and are pro-active in your approach. Besides that, you are commercially minded and possess project management.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a technical subject;
- Outstanding planning. scheduling and coordination skills;
- Operational experience in the segments Airports, Warehousing and Parcel is an added value;
- A team player that will work well in a cross functional team environment;
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes (ITIL) is preferred;
- You have a strong customer focus and you can understand their business;
- You are able to achieve results within different cultures;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in the English language;
- Willing to travel worldwide intensively (travel up to 50%).
In the challenging and responsible position of Service Implementation Manager , you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries, an organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row. We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
- 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days;
- Flexible working hours;
- Commuting allowance;
- Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA.
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Mirre Sengers, Recruiter - 0413-495288