Clinical Trials Assistant Vacature bij Iqvia Amsterdam
Iqvia Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Clinical Trials Assistant. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Clinical Trials Assistant Vacature bij Iqvia Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
At IQVIA we help healthcare and biopharma companies improve their probability of success. We do this by connecting our scientific, therapeutic and analytics expertise with superior delivery. From advisory through operations, IQVIA and its affiliate companies is the world’s largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services. As one of FORTUNE’s ‘Most Admired Companies’ in 2016, we offer great opportunities for a career in world-leading clinical research. Our global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combined with excellent support from our leadership team and clear career mapping allows you to make a difference in patient health.
Whether you’re beginning or continuing your solid career within administration (finance) or clinical administration, the Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) is an ideal platform to gain hands-on experience and insight into the world of Clinical Trial Research. Working within a smart, dedicated team, you will thrive under collaborative mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, as well as promotion and bonus awards. Award-winning and innovative, we’ll give you access to cutting-edge in-house and mobile technology, allowing you to work on global projects on a variety of therapeutic areas in phases I-III.
WHILE PROJECTS VARY, YOUR TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES MIGHT INCLUDE:
- Assisting Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assisting the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Supporting CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Acting as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Supporting finance processes associated with investigator site payments
Job RequirementsWe look for someone with a strong administrative background and preferrable affinity/experience with finance processes. The ideal candidate has approx. 1-3 years administrative support experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. The position is based in Amsterdam.
WE WILL ALSO BE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- a High or Secondary School diploma/certificate or country’s educational equivalent (MBO/HBO)
- Preferably awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of Dutch and English language
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
Are you looking to take the next step and move your career forward with IQVIA? If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.