Mso Management Assistant Corporate Strategy And Marketing Vacature bij Asml Veldhoven
- Mso Management Assistant Corporate Strategy And Marketing
- Veldhoven Nusa Tenggara Barat
- 20 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Asml Veldhoven met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Mso Management Assistant Corporate Strategy And Marketing. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Mso Management Assistant Corporate Strategy And Marketing Vacature bij Asml Veldhoven Vacatures Detail:
Together with your team you provide high-quality services to a number of staff members of the Corporate Strategy & Marketing (CS&M) department. You pro-actively follow up with the managers to meet their needs and ensure problems are solved in a timely manner.As Management Assistant your main tasks will be:
- Calendar management.
- E-mail management.
- Meeting preparation and participation.
- Facility services, e.g. hospitality tasks, floor management.
- Travel management (high complexity in different time zones).
- Expense arrangements.
- Projects, events and year planning support.
- Assistance of MSO in identifying and contributing to process improvements.
You have completed vocational education (MBO) or bachelor degree (HBO)
3 - 5 years relevant work experience.
As Management Assistant you are able to:
- Work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Pro-actively identify, fulfill and -where possible- stay ahead of customer needs.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and directly with different stakeholders.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Collaborate with your team to get the work done.
- Thrive in a highly dynamic, 24/7 environment.
- You have a proven ability to prioritize and be flexible.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them.Over 20.000 people in 16 countries are currently employed by ASML. Our MSO team is around 90 people strong, supporting approximately 300 managers. The MSO consists of seven clusters of various departments. In this job you will work as Management Assistant for the Corporate Strategy & Marketing (CS&M) department and report to the Team Lead of the General Sectors cluster.The CS&M department is tasked with:
- Strategic analysis focused on securing the longer term growth prospects and competitiveness of ASML.
- Gathering, selecting and analyzing data to build market intelligence in our current business environment.
- Identification and assessment of new business opportunities outside of mainstream IC lithography and definition/execution of appropriate market entry strategy.
- Early project execution/incubation of new business opportunities.
- Full-cycle mergers and acquisitions from origination to closure.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. We believe it is key for our future success that everybody at ASML keeps on growing and developing themselves. ASML is very happy to invest in you and your development. ASML gives you the time, opportunity, and support, while you put in the effort, passion, and drive to grow in your role as Management Assistant.
This is a position for a minimum of 32 hours/week.