Business Development Project Coordinator Dutch Speaker Vacature bij Tomtom Amsterdam
- Business Development Project Coordinator Dutch Speaker
- Amsterdam NH
- 21 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Tomtom Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Business Development Project Coordinator Dutch Speaker. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Business Development Project Coordinator Dutch Speaker Vacature bij Tomtom Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
Where do you want to be?
Your role will be to coordinate successful and timely projects according to customer requirements, while aligning the project with the internal processes in order to ensure customers satisfactions as well as maximize business’s profitability.
You will report directly into the VP Business Development. The experience and future opportunities will include:
- Support of project's planning and execution, based on the commercial agreement from the Business Development department, and within specific time lines. Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Aligning internal processes during the project with external suppliers and cross departments internally such as Logistics, Product Development, Customer Support, Finance, Product Management and Sales.
- Monitoring and reporting on ongoing project progress, sales statistics, customer sales forecast and own activities.
Next to the above, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Support Business Development Managers with tenders, presentations, legal documents signatures and preparing meetings.
- Maintain customer relationship.
- Maintain policy administration for UBI projects and/or pilots.
- Support the Business Development sales and marketing activities, events and campaign with the creation, improvement and delivery of marketing materials.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience within a technical environment.
- Enthusiast about new technologies and social medias & passionate car driver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Highly accurate with analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Technical knowledge to understand project plans but also good commercial understanding.
- Very good in customer facings, and capability in transferring customer needs to a feasible solutions with reporting deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills (advanced MS Office Software).
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 26 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
- 50% discount on purchase of TomTom products.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers with more than 861.000 connected cars worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2017.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET