Office Manager Vacature bij Gopro Amsterdam
Gopro Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Office Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Office Manager Vacature bij Gopro Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
GoPro is seeking an Office Manager in our Amsterdam office who gets the big picture and proactively works towards solutions. The position will play a pivotal role in coordinating the workplace operations for GoPro's Amsterdam and London locations and work to provide a productive and lively office environment.
- Oversee general office operations in line with policies and procedures as defined by GoPro Workplace Services;
- Establish a professional and pleasant office environment by resolving problems and escalate as needed;
- Contribute to the development of a strong, positive GoPro culture;
- Work in close collaboration with departments to insure smooth daily operations and establish office protocols;
- Advise staff on operational and procedural matters;
- Anticipate areas of opportunity; proactively build policies, procedures, and systems accordingly;
- Organize office and team events;
- Provide administrative support to the Amsterdam and London teams; schedule meetings and assist with travel planning;
- Assist the People team (HR) to: roll out companywide initiatives, welcome and on-board new employees, assist with document storage on-site, facilitate local benefits and liaise with occupational health providers.
- Coordinate facilities projects and functions with the EMEA Operations Manager, and the global Workplace Services organization;
- Coordinate/collaborate building issues (heating, cooling, janitorial, base building functions) with landlord property management;
- Oversee vendors related to office supplies, kitchen facilities, and other onsite operations;
- Build and maintain relationships with core facilities vendors; develop preventative maintenance programs;
- Coordinate safety policies, procedures, and systems with GoPro Security Operations;
- Create workplace safety plan.
- 2+ years recent office management experience;
- Prior working experience in facilities sector/management beneficiary;
- Prior experience in assisting with HR matters beneficiary;
- University degree or equivalent professional work experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both are mandatory);
- Confident, decisive, tactful and effective communications skills both externally and internally;
- Ability to quickly assess situations, identify trends and gaps, develop insights and propose solutions;
- Prior experience working in organizations with multiple offices;
- Proven success working well with a variety of people at diverse levels throughout an organization;
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm and elicit results among colleagues and stakeholders;
- Strong project management and time management skills;
- Highly organized and an extreme attention to detail;
- Willingness to potential travel to other European countries;
- Ability to make prudent and sound decisions without direct supervision, when necessary;
- Flexibility to change course as priorities dictate;
- High ethical standards and committed to outstanding results.
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included);
- Gym fee compensation;
- 25 days of paid vacation per year;
- Pension plan;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.