Operations Analyst Vacature bij Milliman Amsterdam
Milliman Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Operations Analyst. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Operations Analyst Vacature bij Milliman Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
Milliman FRM is a global market leader in the field of risk management strategies, providing investment advisory, hedging, and consulting services on over $150 billion in global assets. Established in 1998, the FRM practice includes more than 150 professionals from around the world, with trading floors in three time zones in Chicago, Sydney, and London+Amsterdam.
- Identify, perform analysis, and resolve trade and settlement breaks
- Monitor the intraday and next day trade and cash reconciliation of client accounts
- Oversee account balance and ensure that margin requirements are met in a timely manner
- Work directly with counterparties, custodians, banks and other interested parties to ensure all actions on behalf of the client are resolved and reconciled in a timely manner
- Interact with internal teams including traders/portfolio managers, actuaries, legal/compliance etc.
- Participate in the on-boarding process for new accounts
- Assist in complying with risk and compliance rules and regulations for European markets
- Create procedures and document process flows
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or another quantitative field is required
- Experience in working in an Operations role for a trading firm or financial institution
- Familiarity with compliance processes for European exchanges and EMIR / MiFID II / MiFIR etc.
- Basic to intermediate familiarity with Futures, Options, ETF(s) and Equities, and OTC Products
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of cash management including margin, collateral, FX etc.
- Familiarity with industry standard systems and software such as Bloomberg and Markitwire Markit, OMGEO CTM, AcadiaSoft, and TriOptima/TriResolve,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel; VBA, SQL and/or scripting skills desirable
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze problems and implement solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a high intensity environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving and skills; ability to seek information and interpret data from multiple sources in order to resolve problems or implement new processes
- Strong written and verbal skills including the ability to communicate in English
Key contact: Neil Dissanayake (Milliman FRM London)
For more information please visit the website: www milliman com/frm
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.