Project Research Assistant And Public Platform Vacature bij Clingendael Den Haag
Clingendael Den Haag met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Project Research Assistant And Public Platform. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Project Research Assistant And Public Platform Vacature bij Clingendael Den Haag Vacatures Detail:
The Netherlands Institute of International Relations ‘Clingendael‘ is a leading think tank and academy on international affairs. Through our analyses, training and public debate, we aim to inspire and equip governments, businesses, and civil society in order to contribute to a secure, sustainable and just world.
The Institute has three departments: Research, Academy and Corporate Staff. Within the EU research unit, we are looking for a:
Project & Research Assistant EU and Public Platform
The EU research unit works on the role of the Netherlands inside the EU, on specific EU policies such as migration, economic governance, social policy and the rule of law, and on EU institutional questions. Main clients include the Netherlands’ Ministry of Foreign Affairs, EU institutions, as well as the private sector. Topics on the agenda for the coming months include Europe’s response to irregular migration, the Dutch position inside the EU, the EU strategic Agenda, the European Parliament elections and the negotiations for the next EU Multi-Financial Framework.
Clingendael’s public platform develops strategic initiatives and outreach activities to shape and inform the public debate about international affairs based on Clingendael’s research and training products. It organises public and expert events, develops innovative and new research products and publishes Clingendael’s magazine, the Clingendael Spectator. The Clingendael public platform works in close cooperation with the Clingendael research units (EU, security, and Conflict & Fragility) and Clingendael Academy.
Relevant tasks are:
- Research assistance for projects on EU-related issues;
- Organisational assistance for (public) events, lectures, and seminars;
- Organisational assistance for EU unit and public platform meetings with researchers, in particular contributing to content-preparation, practical organisation, and meeting reports;
- Project support for the research team, including acquisition, support with financial project management, publications, and marketing;
- Contributions to the website: co-authoring and editing.
Qualifications and experiences
We would be interested if the following requirements are met:
- MA (political science, international relations, EU studies, etc). In-depth knowledge about the EU and/or EU-related topics is considered an asset;
- Proven research and writing skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of English and Dutch (written and spoken);
- Team player, but also capable of working independently on the basis of instructions.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable with working and functioning in a diplomatic and professional environment
- Flexibility, capable of working under pressure and reaching deadlines.
- Experience in Brussels or other international working environments is considered a plus.
The salary depends on the level of education and work experience, guideline is scale 8 BBRA based on a 36-hour working week. The contract is initially valid for a period of six months with the option of renewal.
You can apply via the ‘Apply-now' button at the top of this vacancy. Deadline for response is 1 October 2018.