Project Manager Vacature bij Syncreon Tilburg
Syncreon Tilburg met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Project Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Project Manager Vacature bij Syncreon Tilburg Vacatures Detail:
Are you a highly organized individual with strong time management and analytical problem solving skills? If so, it's a great time to join the syncreon team as a project Manager. Bring your talent to us and apply today!
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Mentor Project Manager’s and oversees their respective projects so as to ensure that they adhere to the syncreon PMO Methodology;
- Serving as the secondary liaison to internal/ external stakeholders throughout a project lifecycle with the project manager acting as the primary liaison. Support PM’s to develop deliverables related to support the project initiation, define, build, deploy and transition tollgate phases;
- Developing good working relationships with the customer project leads; ensures that we establish excellent two-way communication communicating syncreon’s needs in order to be successful and risks where we need customer input.. The objective is that a good customer relationship will ensure that both parties are focused on being successful together;
- Oversee the Implementation Plan for the respective projects to ensure that the Project Managers are monitoring project progress, deliverables, quality assurance, and customer service via use of syncreon Project Management Tools (Project Plan, Action Trackers, and Exec Flash Reports etc.);
- Reporting status to customer and identify/ resolve risks that impact project completion;
- Managing project budgets with the Project Manager, initiate action to identify and resolve problems, and ensure goals are met;
- Oversee the co-ordination of planning, development, testing, documentation, and installation of project to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality with the Project Manager/Project Team;
- Ensure that the Project Manager locks/agrees on the project scope (Project Charter) with the assigned syncreon project team, so that this can be presented to the customer for input and approval. Ensure that a detailed Business Scope Document (BSD) has been drafted/agreed by the syncreon team and the customer;
- Supervision of all project functions for the respective projects to ensure that progress is maintained on time by the PM/Functional Leads;
- Advanced Quality Planning – focus on ensuring appropriate Quality Operating System documentation is completed in a timely manner whilst ensuring that the operating processes are robust; which should be bought off internally by Operations and other cross-functional team members and can support the overall training of the relevant direct/indirect member of the site Ops teams;
- Submitting weekly progress reports (RAG Reports) to the Senior Director Project Management & BPI EMEA;
- Providing ongoing daily support to the Senior Director Project Management & BPI EMEA.
Your Key Qualifications
- 10 years of direct experience in Project Management in the fields of Supply Chain or a 3PL environment;
- Operational experience also preferred. Knowledge of Six Sigma concepts or certification in Engineering would be a plus;
- Travel up to 100% required;
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations;
- Must possess suitable business acumen to understand and impact a profitable P&L;
- Experience working and communicating with customers and managing expectations both internally and externally;
- High level proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Power Point, Visio and Word;
- Ability to work efficiently under stress in a fast paced environment;
- Experience working in a team-based and cross functional environment;
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects;
- Customer service attitude imperative.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in: contract logistics, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.