Customer Support Performance Improvement Manager Euv Vacature bij Asml Veldhoven
- Customer Support Performance Improvement Manager Euv
- Veldhoven Nusa Tenggara Barat
- 22 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Asml Veldhoven met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Customer Support Performance Improvement Manager Euv. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Customer Support Performance Improvement Manager Euv Vacature bij Asml Veldhoven Vacatures Detail:
As a performance improvement manager you will manage and steer the improvement and reporting process and keep all stakeholders aligned without taking over their ownership and accountability. You’ll enable the sites to be successful in managing their KPI’s in a transparent way.
Furthermore, you will:
- Own the process and maintain the (monthly) cadence;
- Ensure creation of solid improvement plans and follow-up execution of those plans; roadmaps for each KPI;
- Create transparency of the ongoing improvements and similar WoW across all sites and projects;
- Drive the improvement process, implement discipline and organize commitment;
- Coach global project leaders as well as local teams to realize their roadmaps.
MSc technical degree or BSc technical degree with proven experience (Metrology, Mathematics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics)
- Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex processes
- More than ten years’ experience in complex industry and (worldwide) operations;
- Several years’ experience with and in performance improvement projects within a world wide support organization;
- Senior change agent and change management experience in fast changing environments (product innovation and product introduction);
- Experience in managing (end-) customer communication and stakeholder management;
- Knowledge of ASML organization, specifically with CS and D&E is preferred and/or ASML products (in specific EUV knowledge), but not required.
- High level of personal ownership, initiative and drive;
- Capable of influencing people without formal authority, also at management levels;
- Experience in lean, lean deployment and operational excellence is preferred
- High level of personal leadership skills and well developed coaching skills;
- Able to analyze working methods / business processes, define and drive improvements, combined with a hands-on mentality;
- Excellent communication skills (English, both verbal and written);
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work with different cultures.
Context of the position
CS EUV Operations Control is a growing department inside the CS EUV NPI&NTR organization. This department is using Operational Excellence techniques, such as LEAN, to reduce waste and streamline processes to organize for the worldwide ramp up of EUV in the field.
Close functional cooperation with local CS CI Service teams in the field, CS NPI teams, CS Finance, CS Cost Reduction program management, CS Business Planning.
Position in the organization
The holder of this position reports currently to the CS EUV Operations Controls Director until position of CS EUV Field Operations Sustaining Manager is filled.
Position will include traveling (~ 10%) to worldwide CS local teams in US and Asia.