Internal Auditor Vacature bij Royal Bam Group Bunnik
Royal Bam Group Bunnik met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Internal Auditor. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Internal Auditor Vacature bij Royal Bam Group Bunnik Vacatures Detail:
Do you want to have a further look into our internal processes and play an important role in improving them? As an internal auditor you will have an international scope and you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge through the entire organisation.
Wat ga je doen?
Your main responsibility is in the domain of BAM’s business operations, minimum requirements framework, key processes, projects and procedures. You will play an important role in the planning, coordination, performance and reporting of operational, financial, IT and strategic audits and reviews across the Operating Companies. You will also ensure that all agreed action plans are implemented on time and report on the status of implementation. In your role you act as an ambassador to improve knowledge sharing within BAM and to support the Operating Companies to improve their performance.
As internal auditor you will:
- visit operating companies in our five home countries;
- advise Group and Operating Company management about the quality of the control environment and cost benefit opportunities;
- have the freedom to provide ideas and innovative approaches;
- help BAM to become more data-driven and process oriented;
- advise on best practices, contribute to knowledge sharing and promote compliance with BAM policies and guidelines;
- communicate with all levels in our organisation;
Wie zoeken wij?You have:
- at least 4 to 6 years of experience within an audit firm or internal audit department;
- good understanding of audit methods;
- a graduate degree in business, finance or engineering;
- additional professional qualification (CPA/CA/CIA/CISA, etc.) this would be an advantage;
- fluent communication skills in English, German or Dutch is an advantage.
To be successful as an internal auditor you have affinity with building and construction companies and especially with large construction projects. You are analytical and able to think independently. You can interact with all levels of the organisation. You are pro-active, cooperative and you have an convincing attitude. You have a strong drive to learn, understand and adapt to different thinking styles, learning styles and cultural profiles.
Wat bieden wij?As an internal auditor you will have a good overview of the total company, see different (project)management styles, strategies and markets. You will build a large internal network, communicate on all levels of the organisation and you will understand and know where to find better practices. You will have a challenging, dynamic position with international scope in the heart of our organisation.
Furthermore we offer:
- Career & development opportunities within the department and the Group;
- Competitive package
Over onsImproving the performance of today’s business and prepare for tomorrow’s challenges and opportunities is the basis for BAM’s strategy ‘Building the present, creating the future’. To realize the strategy three objectives are formulated: focus on the project portfolio (‘doing things better’), shape the business portfolio (‘doing better things’) and create the future portfolio (‘doing new things’), all supported by two foundations - culture and capabilities.