Contract Manager Vacature bij Gkn Papendrecht
Gkn Papendrecht met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Contract Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Contract Manager Vacature bij Gkn Papendrecht Vacatures Detail:
We are looking for a Contract Manager who is ready and eager to take up the challenge in defining and safeguard the contractual baseline for our Aerospace proposals and programs. If you are experienced in contract life cycle management, we are looking for you to complement our team.
- As Contract Manager you will be focal point for managing contracts throughout the full contract life cycle. You will ensure full compliance and maximum financial and operational performance at minimum risk and cost to the company.
- You will be part of contractual discussions and negotiation and work closely together with our Legal department and, accountable stakeholders within organization to achieve the maximum result.
- After entering a contractual agreement, you will be responsible that all contractual obligations are properly define and approved.
- Furthermore, you will manage, record and keep track of the contract including all contract amendments and changes using state-of-the-art IT tools (i.e. CLM Matrix). Key activity will be to maintain the best contractual position during execution together with the program teams.
- In case of disputes with a contract party, you will ensure proper and professional claim handling.
- Ensure compliance of contract obligations with company policies, governance and standards.
- Coordinate and act as a linking pin between departments during the proposal phase.
- Analyse and challenge proposed contractual conditions.
- Support the proposal team during commercial reviews.
- Ensure that contractual obligations are down-flowed to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support and participate in contractual negotiations, as applicable (either new business cases or claim settlement).
- Provide risk management recommendations to safeguard and identifies proactively risks at all phases.
- Timely report deviations from contractual obligations.
- Robust and accurate record keeping of all contractual agreements.
- Provide periodic or ad-hoc reporting of contractual status, claim handling, material litigation issues and/or any relevant commercial issues.
- Execute contract sign-off procedures, manages related supporting documentation and coordinate activities with the contracting stakeholder(s).
- Good communication skills and ability to build an optimal network are essential to be successful. Therefore, good knowledge of Dutch and English language, both written and verbal is essential. In case of disputes with a contract party, you will ensure proper and professional claim handling.
- You have experience in a similar job and are ready for the next step. We take a master level on legal and/or contract management, affinity with a technical driven environment and experience in an international corporate environment for granted.
- Your personality and skill set make the difference. Next to your skills, knowledge and experience you are talented in securing contract management in dynamic environments with different stakeholders. As successful candidate you are have a track record in achieving excellent negotiation results.
- The combination of emphatic and analytical skills allows you to think and act on all levels within the organization to define and create commitment for contract management. Formulated in terms of culture, competencies, leadership and expected behavior. The GKN DNA is a solid starting point.
In return, we offer you:
We offer you a challenging but equally rewarding position. Our offer on salary and other labor conditions matches industry standards. The job is rated in scale O.
For more information, please contact Leo van der Laan (Director Commercial) at email@example.com.
GKN is a global engineering business. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to better in everything we do. GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy employing 56,000 people in more than 30 countries.
Fokker Technologies, founded by aviation pioneer Anthony Fokker in 1919, was acquired by GKN Aerospace in 2015.
Fokker’s outstanding people and technologies are now fully integrated into the GKN Aerospace business. The result is a stronger GKN Aerospace business with enhanced market leadership positions, increased exposure to key growth platforms, a more comprehensive global manufacturing footprint and stronger technological offerings. Fokker’s industry-leading capabilities in aerostructures, electrical wiring systems, landing gear and services now sit within GKN Aerospace’s market-leading capabilities.
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.