Account Manager Vacature bij Suez San Diego
Suez San Diego met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Account Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Account Manager Vacature bij Suez San Diego Vacatures Detail:
Location of Position: San Diego CA Area
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions business is looking for an Account Manager to join our Engineered Systems (ES) Service Deionization (SDI) Sales Team.
- Execute a growth plan for an assigned territory and/or markets
- Be responsible for account ownership of ongoing and supplemental business as well as renewals
- Understand customer's needs, qualify leads, and work closely with the Engineering and Commercial Operations department to provide competitive solutions for our customers
- Provide routine and accurate opportunity and sales forecasts
- Proactively drive the SDI product line and outsourcing solutions to the overall potential customer base
- Work seamlessly with Build Own Operate (BOO) / Mobile domain team to build strategy and tactics to maximize Suez's mobile / outsourcing solutions
- Foster a strong partnership with the Chemical & Monitoring Solutions (CMS) team to maximize synergy
- Collaborate with fellow ES team members to develop and drive sales
- Develop a comprehensive plan for the geography to maximize SDI and Mobile solutions
- Develop a pipeline of well-qualified projects, which will provide short, medium and long-term success
- Provide prompt and responsive service to sales clients in respective areas
- Support company's new product launch campaigns and gather market information for company's new developments
- Interface with Product Marketing and other disciplines to leverage their expertise to create value proposition for customer
- Make integrity a main driver for all activities
- Travel regularly and frequently within the territory
- Deliver results meeting goals on revenue and bookings, and fulfill other goals and objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or related science field from an accredited college or university (OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in sales, commercial operations, or engineering)
- Minimum of 3 years of related industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years of equipment sales / SDI sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Service experience
- Self-starter, ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to prioritize multi-faceted, fast paced job tasks
- Strong understanding of the industrial marketplace and value of Suez outsourcing solutions
- Ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial acumen
Please Note: The San Diego CA area is the preferred location but other locations will be considered for qualified candidates
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.