Account Manager Vacature bij Suez New York
Suez New York met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Account Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Account Manager Vacature bij Suez New York Vacatures Detail:
The Account Manager will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. This individual will utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long- term business goals. In addition, you will:
- Be primarily focused on selling water processing solutions and products to expand and maintain customer accounts
- Actively listen to customers’ needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries
- Drive growth by continuously creating and selling customer value propositions for assigned account base that focuses on our competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product portfolio
- Participate in collecting and testing water samples on site and analyzes results to provide recommendations to improve quality of treatment
- Serve as a knowledge resources to customers using WTS technology to solve identified water treatment needs
- Partner cross-functionally within organization to optimize our solutions offering
- Develop a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, profitability
- Learn and maintain awareness of all safety and environmental practice
- Use and maintain to company standards an assigned fleet vehicle to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, or in any related discipline from an accredited college or university (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a product or customer support position in the Water Treatment/Water Process industry)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer logistics, technical sales in the water process/treatment field
- Ability and willingness to travel within territory, as required
- Ability and willingness to reside in assigned region, or within customer proximity requirements, as required
- Work frequently in a heavy industrial environment requiring use of Personal Safety Equipment and exposure to noise, dust, chemicals and other similar irritants typical of those found in refinery, chemical plants, power plants, etc., as required
- Ability and willingness to comply with stringent drug testing and background check requirements set by customer safety requirements, as required
- Basic Computer Skills including MS Office, and other software programs within a Windows environment
- To the extent that you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a company owned / leased or rented vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
- Additional 5+ years of experience in technical sales in Water Treatment/Water Process industry
- Ability to effectively manage time and budget or expense parameters
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to prove sales record
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated computer skills, including
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Compensation: Annuel 0,00 - 0,00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: Oui
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Lead Professional
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.