Business Development Manager Europe Vacature bij Rockwool Technical Insulation
Rockwool Technical Insulation met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Business Development Manager Europe. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Business Development Manager Europe Vacature bij Rockwool Technical Insulation Vacatures Detail:
Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation is looking for Business Development manager Europe. This international role is positioned/placed in either Roermond (NL), Bohemian (CZ) or Hedehusene (DK). You will play a very important role in the execution of the growth strategy of RW-TI’s global business and will be working together with our worldwide team. You are responsible for business development strategies which contribute to the continuous growth of the company. The business Development Manager Europe has the authority to make decisions and give advice, on his/her own initiative and on request, related to sales and marketing. You are a natural leader and lead by example. You can translate market needs & opportunities into actual business. You have a winner mentality and a go-go-go attitude.
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced technical insulation solutions for the process industry as well as marine & offshore. Through the ProRox range for Industry, the SeaRox range for Marine and Offshore, our experts offer a full spread of products and systems for the thermal, acoustical, fire-safe and sustainable insulation of technical installations.
With an organization of over 90 employees in 21 different countries RW-TI is active in a global, transparent and highly competitive market. For over 80 years we have presented high-grade products and given expert advice through research, innovation and intensive employee training. And we remain fully committed to providing the very best service.
This is the role
Reporting to the Director Marketing & Business Development you will generate, translate and execute product and system development strategies to develop RW-TI business for our Europe region based on the organization mission and vision.
The job comprises the following key areas:
- Develop and manage projects related to new innovative technical insulation product, systems and solutions from initial idea until market introduction within the field of: corrosion under insulation, high temperature materials and acoustics
- Research, develop and translate scientific findings into tangibly business opportunities
- Gather business intelligence on market, competition & customer’s and translate these insights into business opportunities.
- Evaluate business ideas / project intakes and prepare them enabling the management team to be able to prioritize them. Provide business cases if relevant in project phases.
- Execute complex projects from start to end, including investments in our factories in order to achieve the identified business potential
- Translate application specifications to new and improved product and system offerings
- Stay in close contact with all stakeholders within RW/G, RW-TI and externally to form strategic alliances with thought leaders, third party companies and our business partners of the future.
This is what you offer
- B.Sc. or Master degree in chemical, mechanical or material science, engineering degree is not required, but would be a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in the downstream oil & gas industry or similar industry
- 5+ years’ experience within industrial product and/or business development implementing successful market penetration, advanced business and financial acumen needed.
- An innovative mind combined with strong project management capabilities, demonstrated success in cross-regional projects or initiatives.
- Excellent English communication and strong influencing skills, public speaking skills and ability to champion projects both cross functionally and vertically within the organization
- Curios and exited to travel internationally (30-40 days per year and work with different cultures)
This is what we offer
You will join a high-level team with a very positive, dynamic and energetic spirit. In this position, strategic for the success and development of RW-TI, we offer a high degree of autonomy in your job, an opportunity to prove yourself in your professional skills in challenging and exciting times, and a chance to work with a company with a great purpose. We are a global organization with a highly sustainable product offering giving a significant impact on our global environmental development. This is a position offering excellent opportunities for personal development and you will be part of an organization with good internal career opportunities.
For more detailed information about this position please contact Thomas Fabrie (Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 52 63 20 18 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, please apply by sending an English version of your resume and cover letter by pushing the button below.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who experiences our product solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our product range reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!