Events And Trade Show Marketing Specialist Vacature bij Suez Boulder
Suez Boulder met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Events And Trade Show Marketing Specialist. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Events And Trade Show Marketing Specialist Vacature bij Suez Boulder Vacatures Detail:
We are looking for a talented marketing specialist to join our marketing team and help bring our trade shows, events, and sponsorships to the next level. This role may also help with project management for other projects in marketing, owning communications, process, and project implementation. The ideal candidate should be well rounded and comfortable wearing multiple hats.
While execution of day-to-day tasks will be a large portion of the role initially, what we really need is someone who can contribute ideas and improve project management and outcomes. We are looking for a problem-solver who has experience using cloud-based programs and digital tools to improve the organization, efficiency, and tracking of results for events. One of the primary objectives of the marketing team is to contribute to sales targets. In this role, we expect the marketing specialist to develop processes and best practices that will increase efficiency, improve communications, and drive ROI from events.
The Events and Trade Show Marketing Specialist is responsible for the strategic planning, management and execution of the events and trade shows in North America and globally. As a key member of the Marketing Team, this position has considerable interface with various departments within the SUEZ Analytical Instruments product line business as well as with numerous outside vendors. Planning, organization, follow-through, and excellent communication skills are critical components to the success of this position. Demonstrating impeccable organization skills with minimal supervision, the Events and Trade Show Marketing Specialist makes independent decisions which impact budget, contract planning and overall marketing execution.
- Create event strategy inclusive of trade shows, events and related programs which support the Analytical Instruments product line business, achieving sales, profitability and market share goals.
- Educate sales, marketing, product management/applications teams on event objectives, expected behaviors, and operating process.
- Establish strong, healthy cross-functional relationships that positively impact event support and performance.
- Plan, schedule, and project manage events and accompanying materials and displays; execute brand and product messaging.
- Develop process to capture/track new prospects and existing customer interaction at events.
- Analyze effectiveness of each key event for implementing changes and recommended improvements as needed.
- Ensure all events are aligned with the brand guidelines.
- Event Budgeting
- Manage budget for events and sponsorships including tactical plans, ongoing status reviews and post-event assessment with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or closely related field
- At least 3 years relevant trade show and events management work experience
Skills and Abilities
- Experience managing budgets for all aspects of events
- Experience working collaboratively with sales, marketing, product management and other relevant internal functions
- Project management work experience
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to use data to gain insights and drive decisions
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Outstanding communication skills, written/verbal/listening
- Professional business presence and acumen
- Exposure to international markets preferred
Is relocation for this position offered: Oui
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Professional
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.