Supply Planner Vacature bij Office Depot Venlo
Office Depot Venlo met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Supply Planner. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Supply Planner Vacature bij Office Depot Venlo Vacatures Detail:
Permanent position | Fulltime 40 hours | Grading 21
For the assigned product group, arrange adequate products supply, by drawing up, monitoring and resolving operational (purchasing) issues. Ensure master-data control, taking into account the overall (re)sourcing guidelines, predefined service level agreements, policies and procedures. Responsible for managing the inventory availability, purchase orders as well as sales orders. Engage in relationship management with vendors externally and cross-functional internally. Plan inventory availability and customer orders. Create purchase projections based on forecast demand, contribute and drive the vendor optimization process and participate in cross-functional balancing meetings to ensure optimal inventory levels.
- Draw up planning for the assigned activities of customers and suppliers, balancing supply, demand and inventory and acquire approval
- Collect, assess and evaluate the received input and planning parameters from internal an external parties as input for the assigned planning
- Monitor the realized compared to the formulated planning and, where necessary, set priorities and after the plan through consultation
- Draw up quantitative analyses of forecasting and realization of assigned supply chain planning.
- Keep track of and control inventories and ensure compliance between administrative inventory and systems of (logistical) service providers
- Manage order handling, in line with demand plan and minimum inventory levels, plan inventory available and plan customers’ orders (future dated and large pool orders
- Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports or analyses, based on reporting guideline
- Observe and evaluate bottlenecks and opportunities in supply chain related processes, procedures or systems and ensure implementation of improvements after approval
- Build and maintain a network of relevant internal and / or external customers and vendors to access to new information and parties, contribute to the Vendor Optimization Process
- Is responsible for planning with normal complexity: average lead-times, demand / supply driven, some dependency on other processes / suppliers and with an average number of variables
- Signal and identify shortcomings in current procedures, processes and tools and propose and implement alternatives where possible
- Receive and discuss data with business and make planning with possibility to make limited adaptations in data for optimization reasons, based on predefined guidelines
- MBO+ or Bachelor degree in the field of Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Planning or Logistics
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in International vendor management, ERP and supply planning systems, supply planning improvement projects
- Proactive personality in cross-functional teams
- Communicate with and influence others
- Analytical, Customer Focus, Drive for results, Planning and Problem Solving skills
- Fluent knowledge of English , spoken and written. Other language skills such as Dutch, German, Spanish and/or French would be a distinct advantage