Chapter Lead Techinfra Vacature bij Ing
Ing met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Chapter Lead Techinfra. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Chapter Lead Techinfra Vacature bij Ing Vacatures Detail:
Anyone interested in digital (banking) understands why ING is transforming and working hard towards an IT company having its own unique Top Engineering culture. And of course, we are not a FinTech start-up and we don’t have the image of a social media dominator like Facebook and we’re not an awesome state of the art car producer like Tesla. But…
We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
And there for we are looking for a Dev/Ops Engineer in network and network security telling us what we should do better and how to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
Get an impression here: https://youtu.be/-QknLYEdfyI
Your working environment: ING TechInfra
ING's Cloud is one of the main initiatives contributing to the Think Forward Strategy. It’s the first step toward helping ING produce the same products and services throughout the entire world. The Cloud is set up to simplify and streamline current processes, first by simplifying the infrastructure landscape through standardization. It is also to improve and encourage ING performance culture by creating a highly engaged workforce that embraces the new technology
What’s a Chapter Lead within ING TechInfra?
As a Chapter Lead you have deep knowledge in the Infrastructure domain have an expertise in people management. You are competent Engineer with 4-5 year experience, and this will be your role in the squad for 60% of your time. You will develop consumable, end-to-end infrastructure services for several Infra platforms for your consumers, together with your squad. You are able to move all typical user stories and tasks from “To-Do” to “Done”.
The remaining 40% you spend on building up expertise in your Chapter and developing your Chapter members. You are enthusiastic about transferring your knowledge to others, and about coaching around 5-7 members of your Chapter and oversee their personal development.
What will you do?
Deliver full infrastructure service to the consumer:
- Develop consumable, standardized infrastructure services (resilient, high quality, highly automated and up-to-date);
- Support and educate consumers on using the standardized infrastructure services (consumer is responsible for their own instances);
- Implement mandatory security standards;
- Develop an ecosystem of tools to provide self-service capabilities to the consumer.
Apply continuous delivery practices:
- Manage all resources in version-controlled repositories (incl., code, scripts, configurations, artefacts, static resources);
- Refactor and reuse existing code/modules/functionality;
- Write fully automated tests (e.g., unit-, functional-, non-functional- and integration testing);
- Build, enhance and maintain tooling and PowerShell scripts to automate repetitive or error prone tasks;
- Develop micro services and APIs.
Furthermore you are the one to apply and improve DevOps way of working, develop skills of employees within Chapter and develop specific knowledge
Your “backpack” should contain
- Knowledge across stack, technologies and ecosystems, technology of interfacing squads and consumers to achieve end-to-end view, impact of different factors on performance and capacity of services and technical implications of Security and Risk principles
- You have clear understanding of consumer context and needs, as well as the value-add of Infrastructure capabilities to the consumer
- Working knowledge (4-5 years) of configuration tools
- Scripting experience in PowerShell. Having experience in other scripting languages like Ruby, Python, Bash is a pro.
- Experience with virtualization environments and tools e.g., VMware, HyperV
Your education and background
- Professional and intellectual IT ability at university level - at least Bachelor's degree
- Extensive experience in both engineering and leadership roles in Agile teams, e.g. as Scrum Master, Product Owner, DevOps Engineer
- Track record of developing people and knowledge through coaching or mentoring
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- A very dynamic IT environment where continuous improvement is key. We offer you the role/function IT Chapter Lead (60% Engineering, 40% peoplemanagement).
- Working location is Amsterdam ZO (Haarlerbergpark).
For more information or to apply contact the IT recuiter Lucja Walczak at Lucja.firstname.lastname@example.org