Npi Planner Service Logistics Vacature bij Thermo Fisher Scientific Eindhoven
Thermo Fisher Scientific Eindhoven met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Npi Planner Service Logistics. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Npi Planner Service Logistics Vacature bij Thermo Fisher Scientific Eindhoven Vacatures Detail:
NPI Planner Service Logistics (Logistics Specialist III)
Pushing the boundaries of discovery
With more than 60 years of innovation and leadership, our company enables customers to find meaningful answers to questions that accelerate breakthrough discoveries, increase productivity, and ultimately change the world. We design, manufacture, and supports\\ the broadest range of high-performance microscopy workflows that provide images and answers in the micro-, nano-, and picometer scales.
Combining hardware and software expertise in electron, ion, and light microscopy with deep application knowledge in the materials science, life sciences, electronics, and natural resources markets, the worldwide team of 3200 people is dedicated to customers' pursuit of discovery and resolution to global challenges.
Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired FEI Company in September of 2016 as a part of the Analytical Instruments Group (AIG) in the newly-formed Materials and Structural Analysis Division (MSD).
Check out these video’s to get more insight in what it means to work on our complex High-Tech Transmission Electron Microscopes. These high-end tools are being produced in our cleanrooms in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- FEI’s corporate organization https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABSxT6Y099I
- Inside the FEI Titan Transmission Electron Microscope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wEmsDh_l_A
- How to make a microscope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W6J_f4yVVg
The New Product Introduction (NPI) Planner Service Logistics is a member of the global Service Logistics team which is responsible for ensuring spare parts availability to support our field service organization needed to service our global installed base of microscopes throughout its lifecycle.
Reports to the Manager Global Planning Service Logistics.
As part of the global planning team within service logistics you are involved in the ongoing NPI projects globally to ensure timely identification and availability of related spare parts. This includes challenging the projects on (timing of) the definition and release of Field Replaceable Units (FRUs), initial order delivery as well as expected failure rate of these items. You are representing service logistics and as such will discuss the overall serviceability of the microscopes from a spare part point of view, addressing the strategic decision of the level on which FRUs are defined. Initial global stock plans need to be initiated and executed while keeping in mind the geographical spread and sales volumes and considering a differentiated service level approach towards microscopes, customers, and regions.
- Represent service logistics in multi-disciplinary project teams consisting of representatives from R&D, CT, OE, production logistics, and GTS to define serviceability of new products, including definition of spare parts
- Hold projects accountable to a) meet necessary deadlines of (technical) release of spare parts and b) ensure communication of the impact of alternative scenarios to the relevant stakeholders (e.g. field management)
- Drive material readiness according to the initial FRU stocking plan
- Balance investment required to support NPI tools according to (differentiated) service levels
- Effectively communicate status, risks and influence change as representative in technical stakeholder meetings
- Complete planning part setups according to Service Level Agreement
- Setup initial supply chain and interface with both OE and Sourcing to define projected forecasts, align on expected LT and (repair) costs
- Challenge NPI engineers on expected failure rates provided
- Accountable for planned levels of inventory for the NPI products
- Work with available software package (Servigistics) to continuously improve the level of (automated) NPI support
- Lead or significantly contribute to cross-functional improvement efforts
This position is ideal for a self-motivated, assertive logistics professional with (service) logistics planning experience, looking for an opportunity to grow and advance. The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- MSc or BSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business or related discipline
- 5-10 year experience within the integrated supply chain, preferably in a high tech service environment
- Possesses knowledge of supply chain management, MRP, forecasting, and project management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High Attention to details, demonstrating reliability
- Organized and works in a structured manner
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Team and result oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and/or Dutch
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.