Senior Customer Support Expert Vacature bij Nxp Semiconductors Nijmegen
Nxp Semiconductors Nijmegen met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Senior Customer Support Expert. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Senior Customer Support Expert Vacature bij Nxp Semiconductors Nijmegen Vacatures Detail:
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Do you have a solid background in RF and can you act on a managerial level?
Are you able to participate actively in next generation product definition?
Then I suggest you have a look on this job opening…
For our Business Line Smart Antenna Solutions we are looking for a Senior Customer Support Expert with significant experience in the RF industry. Besides interacting with our customers in order to provide best in class support you will be instrumental to influence the definition of our next generation products.
- Influence next generation product definition through customers system architecture insights and application expert knowledge
- Manage technical customer support activities in close cooperation with regional teams
- Establish close and informal relationship with customer’s senior technical staff and be the voice of the customer to BL SAS technical teams
- Develop close relationship with the worldwide technical RF support network
- Organize joint NPI validation with customers, oversee RF lab
- Provide high quality technical support & expert knowledge of products/systems for the customer, and prepare and conduct the customer training
- Ensure successful customer project design-in.
Business Line Smart Antenna Solutions is a Leader in advanced RF solutions for mobile and base-station OEM’s. Our mission is to capture major trends in LTE, 5G and WLAN through RF Integration without compromise. We drive our Silicon Germanium technology in the sweet spot of a demand explosion driven by major market trends in 5G, characterized by the transition to higher RF performance and higher frequency bands. We are getting very good traction in the 5G market with our integrated 5G mmW Frontend IC positioning us as the thought leader in 5G mmW RF.
You will be a part of a small team in Nijmegen (the Netherlands), interfacing a global team.
- Degree qualified in Physics or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8+ years of experience in a RF environment, preferably in a mmW or WLAN system environment.
- Comprehensive understanding & application of RF design theory. Expert in use of RF design simulation tools
- Ability to get deep insights of customers next generation and core needs for customer’s system
- Structured and analytical working method
- Enthusiastic team worker & excellent communicator
- Focused on solutions
If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are, we kindly invite you to apply! After a screening based on your profile, you can be expected to have a phone interview with our Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by several business interviews.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.