Sales Development Representative Vacature bij Equinix Amsterdam
Equinix Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Sales Development Representative. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Sales Development Representative Vacature bij Equinix Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative serving the UK market from our EMEA Headquarters in Amsterdam!
Are you eager for a challenge, highly motivated, able to work at a fast pace? Are you flexible and do you quickly adapt to any situation with an unstoppable passion for Sales and Technology?
Are you willing to go the extra mile and develop a successful career in Sales?
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects businesses with partners and customers around the world through a global platform of high performance data centers, containing dynamic ecosystems and the broadest choice of networks.
Every day, without compromise, the people who control the world's most valued information assets place their trust in us, using our insight, expertise and premier service to protect and connect what matters to them most their information. Equinix operates in strategic markets across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific and continually invests in expanding its platform to power customer growth.
As a recognized global leader in its industry, Equinix employs dedicated and passionate experts who take pride in their work. We are the market leading interconnection and data center provider, with 100+ data centres across 30+ strategic markets and over 4,400 customers. More importantly, we are the number 1 in the market by far in both revenue and EBITDA and continue to grow fast.
Equinix Corporate Sales Team EMEA
In a truly exciting multicultural environment, talented and visionary Sales professionals from Europe, Middle East and Africa interact with customers using the latest communication technologies in 10 different languages.
- Actively and passionately hunt for new business opportunities by outbound telephone contact, business social network contact, and follow-up on leads/enquires provided
- Achieve and overachieve agreed targets for lead generation, quality and win rate
- Consistently develop your sales skills, market understanding, product knowledge and customer approach to generate valuable and highly qualified business leads
- Attend training and coaching regularly and adopt validated selling methodology
- Provide inputs and feedback to Marketing on quality of the demand generation activities, suggest ways to improve and maximise lead generation results
- Take initiatives and propose idea on new ways to improve & maximize revenue for the company
- Allocate leads to Inside Sales Reps or Field Sales Reps. Monitor outcome and provide support to ensure leads are handled and closed successfully as a Sale
- Maintain a record of all calls collecting the appropriate information into the system, refer market and competitor information
- Respond promptly and always meet commitments made to prospects and customers
- Develop the Equinix brand through high quality customer interactions at all times
- Sales: Develop a deep understanding of the regions/countries supported and the roles of the Equinix Sales people within these regions/countries
- Marketing: Understand demand & lead generation activity, understand and promote marketing programs
- Customers: Build initial relationships with prospects and customers, professionally transfer relationship to Inside Sales Reps or Field Sales Reps and / or Channel Partners
Who are you?
- From graduate or first work experience in a dynamic telemarketing, business development, telesales or inside sales operation, preferably for a leading player in the Telecommunications, Network, Internet or Enterprise software market
- A winning attitude and a track record of delivering results
- Confident communication and influencing skills
- Solution Selling methodology training & proficiency
- Experience of living, studying and/or working abroad, international exposure an advantage is an advantage
- Fluency in English language skills are required
- A strong drive and motivation to develop a successful career in Sales
Keep yourself up to date with Equinix news by browsing our website and subscribing to our LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook feeds and watch this video to see what it’s like to work at Equinix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIUL_ggfWCs
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible (email applications are not manageable for us). If you have further questions about the role, please contact Julia Klerks via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!