Regional Key Accounts Manager North America Vacature bij Suez Trevose
Suez Trevose met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Regional Key Accounts Manager North America. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Regional Key Accounts Manager North America Vacature bij Suez Trevose Vacatures Detail:
The SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) Regional Key Accounts Manager for North America will lead the growth and development of some of the largest and most important customers for all areas of the WTS portfolio. This leader engages closely with the commercial, product management and technology teams across SUEZ WTS, as well as within our key accounts, to ensure we establish relationships to partner and grow within the identified key accounts for the region.
In addition, you will:
- Maintain a wide range of relationships with key influencers at customers, up to, and including, c-level
- Be responsible for a target dollar amount of sales to Key Accounts
- Have ability to develop and implement creative selling strategies and commercial models to achieve operating plan metrics of revenue and margin growth across key accounts
- Be the key accounts champion working with global product management and technology teams for market assessment / opportunity, sales forecast, identifying Key Account beta site customers and liaising with the regional commercial teams
- Develop and own the commercial strategy, business plan and business review processes for all assigned key accounts
- Implement and maintain the necessary operating rhythms, reporting and business processes to identify, track, negotiate and close targeted opportunities
- Work closely with Commercial Operations in the preparation and submission of winning proposals that are coordinated across the broad key customer relationships, lead negotiations where necessary, maintain effective business relationships and develop / maintain necessary processes and procedures to insure selling effectiveness
- Compile, assess, and effectively communicate relevant economic, market, competitive data to assess our aggregate opportunity, competitiveness and actively manage the pipeline through Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Biology, Chemistry or Marketing from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 10 years of selling large complex accounts, complex contracts and/or technical solutions of substantial value in the Industrial sector
- In depth knowledge of SUEZ WTS products, services, technologies and applications portfolio
- In-depth knowledge of the markets, processes, and equipment, as well as relationships, in the Hydrocarbon Processing, Chemical Processing, Power, Upstream, Food & Beverage, Metals, Mining, Microelectronics, Data Centers, and Light Petrochemicals industries
- Experience leading virtual cross functional teams
- Ability to understand and work within intricate business processes in order to successfully execute creative commercial models
- Executive presence including calm perseverance in challenging or frustrating circumstances
- Ability to define scope in an evolving space and discipline to maintain focus in the designated focus areas for SUEZ WTS in the Industrial sector working closely with the P&L leaders and the SUEZ WTS key account team
- Ability to adhere to high ethical values
- Ability to develop strategy and to execute on it
- Strong influencing skills across business functions
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Leadership Development Training
- Clear-thinker, good listener, externally focused, problem-solver
- Ability to work across functions and organizational boundaries to quickly mobilize stakeholders
- Job Location is Flexible within North America
Compensation: Annuel 0,00 - 0,00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: Oui
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Senior Professional
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.