Receptionist Full Time Part Day And Night Vacature bij Meininger Hotel Amsterdam Amstel Amsterdam
Meininger Hotel Amsterdam Amstel Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Receptionist Full Time Part Day And Night. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Receptionist Full Time Part Day And Night Vacature bij Meininger Hotel Amsterdam Amstel Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
The second MEININGER Hotel in Amsterdam will open in spring 2018. Located directly at Amstel station, the historic centre is just a few minutes away by train. The new building will comprise 186 rooms in the modern MEININGER standard. The public space will be equipped with a guest kitchen, kids corner, 24-hour reception, bar, restaurant and a game zone. Are you ready for your MEININGER Adventure? Come and join us – we are hiring!
- You act as a great host and create a memorable stay for our guests
- You are in charge of welcome and good-bye process from A to Z, managing check-ins and check-outs to create best experience for our guests and optimize hotel occupancy
- You respond to our guests’ personal and phone enquiries and provide advice regarding local attractions, activities and additional services
- You take care of operational and administrative tasks: invoicing, hour registration, online reputation management, quality checks etc.
- You work in a team and are ready to take on occasional tasks in the F&B area (breakfast, dinner, bar)
- You enjoy diverse working environment and are flexible to work weekdays, weekends, day-, evening- and night shifts
- You possess initial experience and are passionate about hospitality
- You possess an outgoing personality and enjoy working in a bustling dynamic environment, performing a variety of tasks
- You are a people person, you like helping others and creating unforgettable experience for our guests
- You are a team player, ready to help your colleagues and tackle challenges together
- You have good knowledge of a front office system (e.g. ASSD, Fidelio, SIHOT)
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, any other language is an advantage
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Salary and benefits according to Koninklijke Horeca Nederland (www.khn.nl)
- Enjoy an extra day off per year that you work with us (with a maximum of 5) on top of the standard 25 vacation days per year
- Free nights and discount for friends & family at MEININGER hotels
- Growth and development opportunities as part of international expanding organization!
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send us your CV, references and motivation letter indicating your salary expectations and your availability. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
CONTACT PERSON: Pieter-Jan Massoels