Administrative Assistant Vacature bij Special Tribunal For Lebanon Leidschendam
Special Tribunal For Lebanon Leidschendam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Administrative Assistant. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Administrative Assistant Vacature bij Special Tribunal For Lebanon Leidschendam Vacatures Detail:
- Research, compile and organise information and reference materials from various sources for reports, work plans, studies, briefings, meetings/conferences, etc.
- Maintain files, both paper and electronic.
- Prepare and finalise responses to correspondence and organise logistics for distribution or delivery in English and French.
- Proof-read and format a wide variety of official and internal documents, ensuring accuracy as well as appropriate communication and distribution.
- Maintain calendar/schedules, monitor changes and communicate relevant information to Judges and staff members inside and outside the immediate work unit. Follow-up on pending actions.
- Provide secretarial, administrative and logistical support to meetings, boards, committees, conferences and other in-house events, including by drafting notes and reports.
- Handle telephone calls and enquiries.
- Receive and make necessary arrangements for Chambers' visitors.
- Coordinate transportation when the Pre-Trial Judge and/or staff members have official meetings outside the Tribunal. Organise transport and arrange accommodation for the Pre-Trial Judge and/ or staff members for their official travels.
- Coordinate shipping arrangements, mail delivery and courier services.
- Serve as Leave Monitor for the Pre-Trial Chamber. Prepare and update leave and attendance records for the Pre-Trial Judge and staff members.
- Serve as administrative focal point for new staff members, interns, and fellows of the Pre-Trial Chamber.
- Prepare administrative requests/documents (e.g. travel requests, travel claims, translation requests, visa applications, etc.).
• Assist in providing office equipment, support, technology support and stationery for the Pre-Trial Judge and staff members of the Pre-Trial Chamber. Perform other general administrative tasks as assigned. Knowledge and Skills • Professionalism - Knowledge of general office and administrative support including administrative policies, processes and procedures; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; can proof-read and format a wide range of documents effectively and accurately within tight deadlines; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations; demonstrates capacity to think outside the box and be flexible; is resourceful and proactive; has good judgment and knows how to handle confidential information; can make sensible decisions under stressful situations and is able to work under minimal supervision.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Teamwork - Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organisational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others' ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; shares credit for team accomplishments; is willing to support and provide back-up for others when needed; accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- Planning & Organising - Identifies priority activities and assignments; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Client Orientation - Considers all those to whom services are provided to be "clients" and seeks to see things from clients' point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients' needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
• Technological Awareness - Keeps abreast of available technology; understands applicability and limitations of technology to the work of the office; actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks; shows willingness to learn new technology. Qualifications • Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Post secondary coursework, training and/or certification as an administrative assistant/secretary is highly desirable; demonstrated ability to use computer technology with competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email and calendar software such as Outlook.
- Work Experience: At least five years of progressively responsible experience in administrative support or a demanding front-office setting; demonstrated experience in proof-reading and formatting. Experience with an international organization is desirable.
- Languages: Arabic, English and French are the official languages of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon. For this post, proficiency in oral and written English and French is required. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.