Availability Architect Vacature bij Asml Veldhoven
Asml Veldhoven met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Availability Architect. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Availability Architect Vacature bij Asml Veldhoven Vacatures Detail:
Job Description The AV architect generates availability system design capability (waterfall to spec) during the execution of the ASML design process. Verifies and validates the system performance based on test benches, system integration and field feedback. All steps are made in close cooperation with Function Clusters (FC’s) and System Engineering (SE).
Within New Product Introduction projects you will focus on:
- Set up and own system AV design capability of MTBI, MTTR, PM, XLD’s.
- Make availability prediction based on upcoming design implementations and introduction effects.
- Align waterfall to spec with Availability Roadmap of SE.
- Analyze system availability with focus on design improvement and discuss solutions with FC’s.
- Analyze and explain gaps between expected and actual performance and give direction for solutions.
- Perform deep dives on availability performance for design gaps and field issues to understand correlations & trends.
- Work close together with architects from competences reliability, diagnostics, recovery to define system solutions.
- Communicate the priorities to close the specification gaps to a group of stakeholders in D&E, program, Customer Support (CS).
Education Master Degree in a technical area, such as Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics.
- 5 years’ experience in a multidisciplinary technical environment.
- Proven track record in relation to industrialization, serviceability or availability and specifically system reliability, diagnostics and recovery.
- Broad scope: ASML system knowledge, software, mechanics, electronics, optics, data analyses, IT infrastructure.
- Experience in analysis on (new) designs to define the critical areas with guidance for required improvements.
- Excellent analytical skills and "helicopter view"
- Able to influence without power and speak up.
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Perseverance in situations when confront with push back.
Context of the position Machine Architecture and Industrialization (MI DE MA&I) is a department within the Development and Engineering (D&E) sector. MA&I is dedicated to increase the robustness of the company’s products and processes. The sector drives the industrialization of solutions relating to Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Serviceability (RAMS) into ASML’s products from concept till they meet the required Customer’s specification and expectation.
Within MA&I, the Service & Manufacturing Technology department (S&MT) brings together the key competences needed to enable the design meeting the availability and industrialization specifications throughout ASML’s product development programs.
Within S&MT AV management is a group of project leads and architects that interfaces with system engineering and all functional clusters to drive system availability as an integrated approach for system MTBI (Mean Time Between Interrupt) and system MTTR (Mean Time To Repair). Based on design capability and field feedback solutions are provided (reliability, diagnostics, recovery) and direction for program decisions to minimize downtime of our machines and thus maximizes uptime in our customers’ factories.
You will interface with line and program level stakeholders within a broad scope of sectors (D&E, System Engineering and Customers Support) and use your expertise to inform the Product Development Manager, Product Cluster Manager, System Engineer, Project Leader and Function Architect.
You will report to the AV management Group Leader.
Other Information ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.