Sales Service Representative Vacature bij Gategroup Vlissingen
Gategroup Vlissingen met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Sales Service Representative. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Sales Service Representative Vacature bij Gategroup Vlissingen Vacatures Detail:
Sales & Service Representative
Discover the Difference You Can Make at Gate Gourmet!
Gate Gourmet, a gategroup company, is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for the airline industry. For the past 70 years, we have served over 250 carriers in more than 30 countries. Gate Gourmet combines culinary expertise with the highest standards of food safety and production to deliver delicious, healthy, and affordable meals to over 270 million travelers around the globe.
We are currently looking for a Sales & Service Representative to join our Commercial team based in Queens, NY. Reporting to the Manager, Sales and Service, the Rep, Operations, Sales and Service, is responsible for supporting the operational unit with adhering to customer operational requirements and contractual obligations. At times, this position will act as the direct liaison between the airline customer, the operational unit and/or Corporate Commercial team. The role will support the airline customer operation policy and procedure, auditing/evaluations, supporting quality improvement projects and overall subject matter expert for customer defined service level agreement.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educates and trains unit staff and managers in quality and customer specific requirements
- Takes lead along with unit operational management in implementing a comprehensive customer specific quality program
- Champions the units customer specific total quality improvement efforts and initiates problem solving efforts.
- Coordinates and monitors customer specific quality improvement projects
- Audits effectiveness of unit or customer specific quality programs
- Monitors and supports unit management team to action any non-compliance
- Supports the unit management to drive compliance and prevent any defects in customer products or services
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of key customer specific performance metrics for the unit – safety, quality, flight attendant comments, delays, etc.
- Acts as the direct liaison to the Gate Gourmet operational unit, corporate commercial team and/ or customer
- Supports all unit or customer specific audits, food, health and sanitations, governmental or regulatory audits to ensure compliance
- Supporting the training of customer specific and unit standard operating procedures e.g. HACCP
- Completes all company required training including but not limited to ServSafe Sanitation Manager Certification
- Minimum qualifications include High School graduate or equivalent with experience in related discipline
- Preferred qualifications include College degree in related discipline, knowledge of HACCP and quality management and six sigma
- Previous experience in airline, food processing or manufacturing, distribution operations or other related industries.
- Previous project management experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- ServSafe certification preferred
Minimum skill requirements:
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft office tool skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of quality auditing, inspection methods. Detail oriented preferred
- Strong organizational and/or project management skills, able to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task
- Advanced interpersonal skills, interact well with multiple departments as required
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and affect change
- Proven communication skills - oral, written and reading
- Excellent analytical skills
Language / Communication Skills:
Multi-lingual a plus
Geographic Responsibility: Unit and/or Regional
Type of Employment: Full time
Travel %: 10 – 50% dependent on geographical responsibility
Exemption Classification: Exempt
Internal Relationships: Requires good standing internal relationships at all levels of the organization, including hourly employees, Operational, Commercial and cross functional management
External Relationships: Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships at varying levels within the customer organization
Work Environment / Requirements of the Job: Regularly, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 10+ hours. In a normal production kitchen facility there may be physical discomfort due to temperature and noise. Must be able to lift, push, pull and move product, equipment, supplies, etc., in excess of twenty-five (25) pounds. Must be able to accommodate flexible schedule, willing and able to travel domestically as required. Ability to work extended hours including some work during nights and weekend. Working knowledge of kitchen operations. Ability to obtain AOA access.
Budget / Revenue Responsibility: N/A
Direct Line Manager (Title): Manager, Ops, Customer Service
Dotted Line Manager (Title, if applicable): Manager, Sales and Service
Number of Direct Reports: 0
Number of Dotted Line Reports: 0
Estimated Total Size of Team: 0
gategroup Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
- Thinking – Information Search and analysis & problem resolution skills
- Engaging – Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing People
- Inspiring – Influencing and building relationships, Motivating and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
- Achieving – Delivering business results under pressure, Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
- We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
- We communicate and keep each other informed
- We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
- We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
- We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
- We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
- We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone’s day better
Candidates will be required to go through Pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, and/or airport fingerprinting.
Gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
For best results, apply using Chrome or Firefox as your Internet browser.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.