Business Coordinator Netherlands Vacature bij Kids Inc Amsterdam
Kids Inc Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Business Coordinator Netherlands. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Business Coordinator Netherlands Vacature bij Kids Inc Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
At Kids II, we’re really good at what we do. And when we’re great at our jobs, we help parents be great at their jobs.
Parenting is demanding, and that’s where we come in. We want to reimagine how brands can make it easier for early stage parents – not by just selling them products, but by providing holistic solutions that transcend borders, categories and aisles.
No matter our title or department, at Kids II, our job is to create more tiny wins for parents, so they can create bright futures for their little ones. That’s a big task!
We’re serious about what we do, AND we love to have fun. Our team is hardworking, entrepreneurial, and passionate about helping families create millions, if not billions of tiny wins.
We are looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator for our team in the Netherlands who can help us build the future.
Want to know more?
Our new E-Commerce Coordinator will contribute to accounts growth and to the achievement of sales goals by supporting sales managers in meeting the business needs of new and existing accounts in traditional and dot.com retail channels. This person will manage and maintain effective communication with accounts (retailers and ecommerce partners) and liaise with distributors to maintain a clear, strong line of communication. You will also drive the coordination of events and support customer service specialists with consumer queries where needed.
Responsibilities and functions include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and lead the new account set-up and approval process
- Manage input and maintenance in retailer systems for item set ups, costing, vendor funding, etc.
- New item content and specification set-up; ongoing item maintenance, updates and content management
- Conduct routine site reviews to identify accuracy of product content and syndication of digital assets.
- Support in sales meetings preparation and building of sales presentations
- Work with sales managers on pricing
- Work with finance, legal and sales management for internal approvals
- Liaise with QA to complete relevant testing requirement documentation
- Communicate and work closely with retailers, web players and distributors regarding samples, images, contents & items set up requests
- Maintain relationship with retailer merchandise team and be able to effectively communicate with buying team
- Insert and rework translations
- Manage any special projects assigned by sales managers as needed to support growth and management of accounts
- Events coordination: logistic and administrative support, liaise with KidsII US creative team, monitor budget, appointments and meeting follow-up
- Support customer service specialists with handling and recording consumer queries and with relevant actions to include sending spare parts, advising on assembly of products, resolving consumer issues and working with the US Consumer Service department as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of business experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to end
- Italian/French bilingual; English/Spanish fluent; German/Dutch intermediate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
We offer competitive pay, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement, and a generous 401K match. Plus, to keep things fun (because we are all kids at heart), we offer a host of team member activities and philanthropic efforts throughout the year and company-wide awards and recognition for a job well done!
Check out our website at www.kidsii.com and our social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram for more information and open positions in the career section.
Drug Free Workplace M/F/D/V