Internship Investments Business Management Vacature bij Investment Partners Den Haag
Investment Partners Den Haag met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Internship Investments Business Management. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Internship Investments Business Management Vacature bij Investment Partners Den Haag Vacatures Detail:
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic student with an Economics/ Investments/ Finance background to join and support the Investments Business Management Team.
You will be responsible for providing information to the management of NN Investment Partners in form of various reports, mainly related to portfolio performance, financials (assets under management, sales & revenues) and business development. Your key task will be converting raw data into useful business control and steering information. You will assist in maintaining the portfolio database. In addition, you will play an important role in other areas that support the Investment Teams, for example evaluation procedures ( i.e. 360 Vote), Bloomberg administration (i.e. Research Portal), attributing to investment diagnostics, and supporting on the operating system (BlackRock’s Aladdin).
The candidate will be involved in the following:
- Producing management information reports and analyzing the contents;
- Data gathering, data analysis and data management;
- Improving the data gathering process where necessary;
- Execute voting procedure (setup of system, maintenance, report results);
- Bloomberg maintenance;
- Other operations and ad hoc requests.
Meet your team
The Investments Business Management Team is one of the Investment Teams and is responsible for enabling management control over the Investment Department which allows investors to focus on their core activities in a controlled environment.
The team focuses on 3 areas:
- Investment Control and Governance which focuses on Financial & Operational Control and Management Information.
- Business Change and Support which focuses on project coordination and steering as well as other supporting activities.
- Investment Diagnostics which focuses on providing management with Portfolio Performance Attribution reports.
- Interest in and knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (focus on MS Excel, preferably experience with VBA)
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- You are a student HBO or University
- Accurate / eye for detail
- Eager to learn
- Problem solver
- Team player
We offer you
- 6 months internship, starting as soon as possible
- Internship allowance (HBO €450/University €600)
- 36 hours work week
- Travelling compensation
- Learn from on-the-job coaching
- Structured feedback sessions
- Work with some of the most successful people in the business
- Network across the company through cross-divisional and division specific events and activities
How to apply
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 4629 or email: email@example.com
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.
Students have to be currently enrolled in a HBO or University to be eligible for this internship. Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.