Key Account Manager Vacature bij Cargill Schiphol
Cargill Schiphol met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Key Account Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Key Account Manager Vacature bij Cargill Schiphol Vacatures Detail:
- Achieves the commercial volume and margin targets for 2-3 CCC Global Accounts in line with CCC budget and plans for continuous growth over 5 years
- Manages relationship with these 2-3 Global Accounts.
- Deepens customer insights, deepens understanding of customer needs (present/future). Identifies customer value and facilitates solution discovery with offering service/knowledge/insights. Knows how to “manage expectations”.
- Develops customer relationship cross functional at the customer as well as within CCC/Commercial Excellence and FIBI
- Systematically building, developing, and maintaining strategic and long-term focused relationship with his/her Global Accounts
- Developing, maintaining, and implementing key account planning and delivery process through SFDC
- Initiates and leads a zippered approach strategy, includes CCC executive sponsor(s) , CCC Sales Director and Sales Manager Global Accounts
- Positioning Cargill for leading opportunities by presenting the company’s capabilities and solutions
- Developing long-term solutions with lead developers and senior commercial leaders
- Overseeing proposal development; helping create offerings that represent maximum value to the customer and Cargill
- Directly leading and overseeing the most complex contract management negotiations
- Pro-actively initiates and successfully leads customer backed projects, to support continuous contribution margin growth.
- Plans and executes innovation based growth.
- Co-ordinate with Marketing to capture customer and consumer trends. Provides input into business understanding of customer segments, supply and demand dynamics.
- Captures and facilitates cross-Business items with respective customers. Co-ordinates cross-function and/or cross-Business initiatives (setting volumes and margins, product-line pricing guidelines). Identify and communicate value-creation opportunities. Frequent contact with PLM, Customer Service, TSS, other members of the Account team and peers across Cargill
- In collaboration with the Marketing/Sales leaders, leads execution of customer analysis for individual or groups of customers using Cargill marketing tools (i.e. customer hierarchy or customer segmentation) and within defined portfolio of products/services goals.
- Translates business plans and sales strategy into account specific Development plans.
- Develops accurate forecast that includes complex opportunities that are transformational/strategic for the customer.
- Accountable for managing all steps in sales effectiveness process. Starting with pre contracting discussion on terms & conditions, negotiate and conclude a sale, contract entry, until execution and payment of the contract. Appropriately involve Sales Support and other support functions during the process.
- Manage credit and counterparty risk management
- May coach or develop other (Strategic) account managers and sales support on all aspects of sales / (Strategic) account management.
- University or Higher Vocational degree,
- Fluent in English, and one other European language.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in sales (account management) and at least 4 years experience in leading cross functional teams within international B-to-B market (for instance food, ingredients, chemicals, metals),
- Experience with leading highly complex Accounts,
- Working experience in a complex matrix-organization,
- Experience with customer initiated cross functional project management,
- Affinity with food industry.
- Consultative value based selling skills,
- Demonstrated Innovating and Conceptualizing competencies,
- Strong Relating and Influencing Skills,
- Team Builder and Inspiring Role Model,
- Excellent collaboration/interpersonal skills,
- Business acumen,
- Good structured communication skills,
- Understanding futures markets and experience with hedging is a plus.
- Customer driven, networker, curiosity, good listener,
- Takes initiative and is a good finisher,
- Takes ownership, is resilient,
- Strong Conviction,
- Courage and Integrity,
- Able to think out-of-the-box.
- Information Management: Integrating, Analyzing, Innovating
- Task Management: Managing, Deciding, Problem solving
- Personal Management: Achieving objectives, Developing oneself
- People Management: Motivating, Inspiring
- Interpersonal Management: Relating, Influencing, Co-operating
Primary Location Netherlands-NH-Schiphol
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job