Senior Consumer Marketing Director Grooming Vacature bij Philips Amsterdam
Philips Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Senior Consumer Marketing Director Grooming. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Senior Consumer Marketing Director Grooming Vacature bij Philips Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
Do you want to advance your career in a dynamic, global environment? Do you want to contribute to fundamentally improving people’s Health & Well-being, through meaningful innovation? As Sr. Consumer Marketing Director Grooming, you are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in a dynamic international business environment while taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction. Do you have what it takes to make your business segment successful?
As Sr. Consumer Marketing Director Grooming and lead for the Grooming sub-business, you are responsible for managing all related upstream activities for the grooming category as well as leading a team of Product Managers. You define business opportunities based on customer insights and you translate them into winning value propositions. You own the portfolio, product and claim roadmaps and define commercial specifications for the required products, being co-responsible for the realization of the products and the proper introduction of these products in the market.
As Sr. Consumer Marketing Director Grooming you will:
- Define the overarching Grooming strategy and innovation roadmap, its enablers and drive the execution of it, in close alignment with the global upstream and downstream teams.
- Lead the team of Consumer Marketing managers.
- Steer the product development process from start to end, taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction, including communication.
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development departments, internal and external design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales organizations.
- Interact on a regular basis with our marketing teams in key markets and ensure a successful product launch that fits with the local market needs.
- Ensure that product strategies are interlinked with products strategies of other sub-business categories.
- Take the lead in the strategy phase of the business creation process.
- Be responsible for managing the business performance of the category, including financial & business KPI’s such as market share, ratings & reviews and product quality
- Play a leading role in the further digitalization of the product portfolio & go to market strategies
You will be part of a dedicated Marketing Team working on the Grooming business. You will also be a member of the Male Grooming management team. You will report into to the Business Leader Male Grooming and will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in Amsterdam (e.g brand creation, design), Drachten (R&D) and in the countries (e.g., marketing specialists, key account managers).
- Experience with product development and product launches is a must.
- Experience with translating market research and shopper insights into product concepts and new value propositions.
- Proven track record with global consumer/retail brands with a demonstrated ability to work with multiple and diverse markets.
- Highly entrepreneurial with a natural affinity for lifestyle products, and a market and consumer driven approach to product creation.
- Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically.
- Previous experience with a leading a team.
- Excellent project management skills and broad interests that allow you to create multi-disciplinary environments that inspire and motivate others.
- Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, influence others, present convincing arguments and build and maintain extensive networks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills to interact with executives and top managers.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)