Transport Planner Vacature bij Kraft Heinz Company Amsterdam
Kraft Heinz Company Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Transport Planner. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Transport Planner Vacature bij Kraft Heinz Company Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.5 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Transport planner to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Transport planner lies within the European Execution team. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into Marcelo Iuki – Head of EU Logistics HUB. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of service and cost control in the operation of freight to warehouse will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within Europe.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Supervision of Control Tower operation team in Bangalore. The Control Tower is responsible for all international freights from factories and co-packers to warehouses;
- Carrier performance monitoring and development of recovery / improvement plans. Lead monthly performance reviews and act as a key contact for solving critical issues;
- Search and development of new partnerships with carriers;
- Prioritization and alignment with internal stakeholders for critical loadings;
- Lead implementation of projects for eliminating inefficiencies costs.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Bachelor or Master degree – preferably in Supply Chain
- 1-5 years of experience with Supply Chain is required
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Fluent English (Other European languages is a plus)
- Communication Skills
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- You’re able to bounce back after a disappointment or set back, big or small. And always continue to move onward & upward.
- Ability to Simplify
- We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!