Manager Finance Gxr Vacature bij Teva Pharmachemie Haarlem
Teva Pharmachemie Haarlem met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Manager Finance Gxr. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Manager Finance Gxr Vacature bij Teva Pharmachemie Haarlem Vacatures Detail:
Teva Pharmachemie in Haarlem is looking for a Manager Finance in GxR&D
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) is a global generic pharmaceuticals leader and one of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world. Teva's net revenues in 2016 were $ 21.9 billion. Headquartered in Israel, Teva operates in 80 countries and has more than 57,000 employees worldwide. In specialty medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products.
We specialize in the development, production and marketing of a wide range of generic and branded products, as well as active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). We have a remarkable track record of smooth and successful integration of other companies, achieved through a unique set of guidelines and pre-defined milestones. Our strategy is to continue growing. For more information, visit www.tevapharm.com
As Manager Finance you are responsible for the overall financial management of Generic Research & Development (GxR&D) and a variety of projects to ensure project-development activities are being executed consistent with headquarter direction and commitments. You will support the head of the department GxR&D and project management in GxR&D, Innotec and different markets and interfaces to provide required financial project updates. This position requires coordination, planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis of actual spend against those projects.
You are responsible for managing the finance activities at the Haarlem GxR&D Site and UK Runcorn GxR&D Site as it relates to the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) development, forecasts (LBE -Latest Best Estimate), monthly management reporting and analysis of monthly results and periodic reports. All to ensure project development activities are being financially managed and controlled.
- Work with site management to plan, forecast and manage the site AOP including project commitments and investments
- Track actual versus budgeted spending by project for all internally-developed projects as well as all business development projects to ensure project-development activities are being tracked consistent with GxR&D Headquarters' needs
- Analyze actual spending against projections to ensure development activities are financially controlled
- Manage and support procurement financial activities
- Update R&D financial databases and manage the accuracy of the information in these databases
- Coordinate and execute the monthly General Ledger (GL) and Project Accounting (PA) close to include preparing journal entries, reconciling the GL to PA detail, preparing the site level Business Planning and Analysis ( BP&A) report , loading all relevant fixed & variable data into Hyperion and extracting and analyzing that data using the Hyperion ESSBASE add-in tool
- Work with the accounting organization in Teva to ensure compliance with Teva global accounting policies and other accounting requirements of R&D (e.g., ensuring spending on qualifying projects developed at sites are accumulated and charged to the Intellectual Property owner (IP), actual spending on projects developed with external funding is properly accumulated and reported, etc.)
- Analyze fixed costs incurred at sites with special focus on tracking headcount and analyzing cost of labor
- Prepare monthly actual and LBE report of the comprehensive measurement of R&D performance for global R&D management
- Coordinate and develop AOP budget and forecast
- Manage Capital Spending budgets, forecasts and reporting
- Seek for continuous process improvements.
Your Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Finance / Business related subjects (minimum Bachelor, HEAO Accounting or Finance)
- At least 5 years (or more) of relevant working experience (financial planning) in a finance function in a matrix organization with complex reporting practices
- Administrator capability with Hyperion Planning
- Advanced Excel skills are a must: VLookup, Pivot tables, Match, IF, Index, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with financial planning & analysis and management systems
- The ability to interpret large volumes of data and to be able to transform that data into useable insightful information to support management decisions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Detail oriented with an ability to work individually and within a global team
- Ability to understand business requirements.