Device Engineer Vacature bij Com Technolgy Solutions Nijmegen
Com Technolgy Solutions Nijmegen met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Device Engineer. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Device Engineer Vacature bij Com Technolgy Solutions Nijmegen Vacatures Detail:
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard. MACOM has multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core competency within our business. The foundry provides access to, and control of our broad range of proprietary technologies in an asset light, cost effective structure.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
Our global organization of skilled engineers is driven every day to solve the world’s most demanding wireless and wireline application challenges. We’re proud of our more than sixty years’ of hands-on experience designing and building analog semiconductor technology across the RF to Light spectrum.
This role is being sourced, to be fill over the next 3 to 6 months.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Development of new Device concepts based on deep insight in Device physics, semiconductor processing and Device internal EM behaviour.
- Develops Device RF structures, e.g. internal matching circuits, video bandwidth decoupling, etc., to improve Device performance.
- Participates/contributes in strategic discussions for roadmaps and development projects for Process and Device technology. Translate roadmaps into relevant projects.
- Responsible for and acts as lead expert in Device Development programs. Thinks actively of new Device concepts. Discusses Device requirements with MACOM PA development team, understanding customer needs and helping form customer decisions based on technical Device understanding and knowledge of MACOM roadmap. Produces project proposals for demos and presents to management.
- Develops him/her self and colleagues on a continuing basis with respect to the RF field, more precisely RF processes and technologies, RF devices, RF methodologies and RF applications and (new and existing) RF markets. Does this by (pro-) actively setting up knowledge sharing possibilities like symposia, workshops and by initiating internal and external contacts in the RF field. Participation to congresses and publications is clearly recognized. Maintains contacts with colleagues within and outside MACOM, external R&D centres and Universities, in order to participate in strategic platforms and to keep track of recent developments.
- Actively steers and contributes to define technology requirements for the development of new and improved Device concepts. Initiates discussions to improve process technology for new Device concepts.
- Produces white papers to inform internal and external parties on MACOM’s new Device technologies.
- Competitor benchmark and analysis.
- Education in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Semiconductor Physics (academic level or equivalent)
- Desire to build a technical career
- Fluent spoken & written English and preferably Dutch
- Enthusiastic team worker & good communicator
- Ability to work and act in large organizations
- Flexible attitude to fit working in a change environment
- Ability to perform lab measurements on devices by RF measurements, Load Pull measurements
- Good understanding of semiconductor processing and links to device physics and application
- Familiarity in use of TCAD and 3-D EM simulation tools
- Experienced with data analysis
Contact with Others
- Wafer fab engineers
- MACOM colleagues: Process development, Technology, Marketing, Product development
- Professional organisations (e.g. conferences)
- External R&D: Universities