Office Administrator Vacature bij Quantlab Amsterdam
Quantlab Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Office Administrator. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Office Administrator Vacature bij Quantlab Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
We are looking for an energetic, organized Office Administrator who loves process improvement to join our growing team in Amsterdam. The Office Administrator will be responsible for managing day to day operational activities and administrative functions while also working closely with our Administrative, IT, HR, and Management teams in other office locations as required. While this person is responsible for juggling many different important tasks and responsibilities, creating a positive work environment where people are proud to work is just as crucial.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact by answering and routing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors onsite.
- Order and maintain appropriate levels of office and kitchen supplies while keeping respective areas tidy and easily accessible.
- Coordinate with building management on requests, issues, deliveries, and other tasks as they come up.
- Coordinate with facilities and IT team to order equipment, troubleshoot issues, and submit requests for additional work as needed.
- Manage sending and receiving, sorting, and distribution, of mail, and packages.
- Manage on-site inventory, including asset tagging and equipment cataloging.
- Coordinate shipping of equipment between various locations worldwide.
- Organize daily lunch orders.
- Perform standard administrative assistant duties for the local manager and other office employees a needed.
- Establish and manage vendor relationships and billing.
- Organize, maintain, and schedule conference rooms.
- Coordinate employee travel arrangements, including airfare, ground transportation, and hotels.
- Coordinate local office events, meetings, and other social activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll have:
- Top notch organizational abilities with a strict attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multitask.
- Comfortable working with multiple departments, senior management, and external service vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- “Tech Savvy”
- Trusted to handle confidential information.
- Willingness to self-start and to find and develop process improvements.
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- International shipping experience preferred.
What you’ll get:
- The unique opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate experts who take pride in delivering results.
- Fun, informal, exciting, small-company work environment
- Competitive compensation package and discretionary bonus program
- Training and development opportunities
- Casual dress
Who we are:
Quantlab is a dynamic, technology-driven firm supporting a large-scale quantitative trading operation across a wide range of global financial markets. Founded in 1998, Quantlab is an established presence and one of the pioneers in quantitative investment management with a track record of consistent profitability under varying market conditions.
Quantlab supports a very successful proprietary trading organization (similar to a hedge fund, but no outside investors, so we are much more stable). We invest heavily in the latest technologies, seeking to optimize performance and minimize latency throughout our trading systems.
Why you should work with us:
Technology and Scientific Research are central to our business and key to our success. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of technology, from high performance computing (HPC) clusters attached to petabytes of storage, to ultra-low latency hardware (FPGA, RF, servers and switches), to highly optimized operating systems, and applications developed in-house. Quantlab attracts very talented and collaborative people who bring fresh and interdisciplinary solutions to trading. Our business casual environment has an entrepreneurial spirit that encourages creativity, agility, and continuous improvement.