Technical Analyst Mobile Pay Vacature bij Llc Leiden
Llc Leiden met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Technical Analyst Mobile Pay. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Technical Analyst Mobile Pay Vacature bij Llc Leiden Vacatures Detail:
About UL’s Transaction Security Division
On a day-to-day basis, consumers use the global payment infrastructure by purchasing goods in shops, performing online payments, or withdrawing money from ATMs. UL supports many initiatives where a consumer can use a mobile phone to do in-shop and online payments. Ever used a Mobile Wallet? Together with our partners in the industry we introduce and verify new technologies such mobile wallets and innovative mobile payment solutions such as, tokenization, cloud-based payments.
UL Transaction Security is hiring a Technical Analyst - Mobile Pay to perform its tasks on a global level
UL’s Mobile Pay department is helping our industry partners to bring innovative mobile payment solutions to market. In our own test labs around the world we have teams that are testing, analyzing, validating and improving products from local and global clients. Regularly it’s required to travel to the different test labs and clients around the world to provide on-site compliance and interoperability services, advise and help bring their products to market.
During two-week certification projects, the Technical Analyst is working closely with customers to ensure a smooth certification process and a final product of the highest quality. In our test labs you will work with the latest released mobile devices and state-of-the-art payment infrastructure to verify the newest technologies in the field of mobile payments for our clients.
You will have the following tasks
- Manage certification projects – understanding and following our test methodology and process, plan, arrange and execute tests together with customers.
- Analysis and problem solving - analyze findings and validate test results, pinpoint issues and communicate issues with client’s developers and product owners
- Daily communication with clients about their products – cleary report, both verbally as written, observations, verdicts and next actions.
- Quality and integrity - ensure high quality of client products, deliverables, input documents and test results
- Innovations – have an open and creative mind, be able to recognize new business opportunities, improve internal processes. Develop knowledge about the newest released products and be on-top-of-the-market regarding mobile payment initiatives.
- You have a B.Sc degree which proves your analytical skills and technical approach;
- Very precise in test work, eye to detail, and able to follow given procedures;
- You have an innate sense of responsibility, accuracy and you are attentive to detail;
- You master the ability to identify and address clients’ needs;
- You can work independently to a deadline and you are capable to run your work efficiently;
- You are passionate about the latest developments in the mobile industry, e.g. newest phone models, newest features, mobile wallet initiatives;
- Flexible to change of circumstances (e.g. short confirmation timelines, location);
- Willing to travel +/- 30%;
- Nice to have: fluent in German, Italian, Spanish or Russian.
- A competitive salary and a bonus arrangement
- An international, innovative and dynamic work environment
- A lot of opportunities to travel
- Labs with latest released mobile devices and state-of-the-art payment infrastructure.
- Personal development: a large range of training which enables you to develop your technical and soft skills
- Career opportunities via content specialization, job rotation or hierarchical growth
European Citizenship is required for this position