Dutch Customer Success Support Manager Vacature bij Clubcollect Amsterdam
Clubcollect Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Dutch Customer Success Support Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Dutch Customer Success Support Manager Vacature bij Clubcollect Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
Hey pretty jobseeker, can we tell you something? We love to talk about ourselves, because we are proud of what we do. But we are also interested in your story and we hope you want to share it with us. Okay, we will first tell a little something about ourselves, because you are so curious ;)
We are ClubCollect, a young and international scale-up that helps clubs and schools. We help them to professionalize some club responsibilities by online manage finances and communication.
We were founded in 2013 and have grown since then to a team of 44 ambitious colleagues. We are working hard to conquer the sportmarket!
THE CLUBCOLLECT CULTURE
Working at ClubCollect means working in the centre of Amsterdam with young, energetic, and ambitious colleagues. (did you know the average age is 27 years?) We love the hustle and the bustle and it shows also from our offices in the centre of Amsterdam and the centre of Berlin.
Besides our offices in Amsterdam and Berlin, we have a large team of developers who are spread all around the world. We often have full team meetups, where we organise creative sessions and always make a little party out of it. We think that is important.
At ClubCollect we have a pretty flat organisational structure and the lines to management are short. This structure makes it possible to act fast and there are tons of opportunities to develop and present your own ideas.
Growing together, that is what we represent. And that is why there are always possibilities to discover within ClubCollect.
Because of our fast growth we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Success & Support Manager for our driven and energetic Support team.
In this position you will be the first contact point for clients and members of the clubs/schools. You are aware of the importance to help customers in a correct and friendly manner. Customer satisfaction is highly important to us and we always do our best to help every customer to our best ability. With this it is important that you are proactive, flexible and are able to think about the further growth and development of our product and company.
- You will help with the daily phone and email contact with clients and members
- Help with the onboarding of new clubs and users
- Feedback calls and club evaluations will be also part of your tasks
- You will be in direct contact with development and sales to help improve the product
- Help with system and marketing translations
- Testing of new features
- Visit clubs for evaluation
- You are a communication talent and team player
- You have work experience in customer service and in B2B / B2C settings
- Speaking fluently Dutch and English is required
- You are an ambitious and proactive person
- Flexibility and multitasking are your strengths
- You have experience with different systems (CRM/SAP, MS Office, Zendesk/Freshdesk)
- You have some affinity with financial services and/or experience SAAS and are interested in sports
- HBO-level is required
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- To work in a fast growing and international Start-up
- A full time position with a lot of responsibilities in a young and ambitious team
- An inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
- Flat hierarchy with a lot of space for your own ideas
- Friday Drinks and company events
- Lunch with the team
- A MacBook air at the start of your contract
Have we triggered your interest? Good! We are looking forward to see your resume and cover letter.
You can send these to [email protected]