Inside Sales Representative Vacature bij Dassault Syst Mes Den Bosch
Dassault Syst Mes Den Bosch met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Inside Sales Representative. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Inside Sales Representative Vacature bij Dassault Syst Mes Den Bosch Vacatures Detail:
Imagine New Horizons
You’re that one-in-a-million person who loves engaging with prospects on the phone. You leave no sales lead behind. No opportunity passes you by. You love to learn as much as possible about a lead. You are very eager in creating new business by searching for key prospects on various channels, such as LinkedIn, and then creating a dialogue with these prospects both on and offline. You love turning cold calls into warm exchanges. You like working in a team but are also comfortable to work on your own. Now you’re looking to put your exceptional sales skills to work for a good product. If you answered ‘Yes’ to all those questions…. Then we have a great opportunity for you, so read on!
What will your role be?
As a Quintiq Inside Sales Specialist, you’ll play a key role in following up on and nurturing leads until they are ready to engage with our sales executives. You will work closely together with a Sales team and your Marketing colleagues. You will be supported by sophisticated lead nurturing tools, and will have ready access to marketing intelligence from colleagues on four continents.
Your base will be in ‘s-Hertogenbosch but your territory will be in the whole EMEAR region, which will allow you to pursue opportunities wherever you find them.
The challenges ahead
- Developing a solid understanding of our supply chain planning and optimization solutions;
- Communicating our value proposition in a pitch to potential customers;
- Prospecting by making a large amount of phone calls, both warm and cold;
- Outbound Lead generation;
- Writing sales letters and follow up;
- Making use of various Social Media channels and search for the right targets;
- Following up on marketing campaigns (webinars, seminars, trade shows);
- Understanding prospects’ needs, and qualifying them;
- Managing and tracking leads in the lead database through Salesforce.com;
- Building account maps and driving campaigns together with Marketing and Sales in these accounts;
- Monitoring sales follow-up and progress - from qualified leads to opportunities.
Your key success factors
- You have a bachelor or master degree;
- Successful background in inside sales, or sales support in a B-2-B environment;
- A good understanding of the sales/buying cycle and the ability to assess sales opportunities;
- Knowledge of CRM tools. Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Relevant experience in the software industry is a plus;
- Fluent English and one of the following languages: Russian, Spanish or French;
- Communicate with passion.
Please provide your resume and cover letter in English.