Business Development Representative France Based Amsterdam Vacature bij Infoblox Amsterdam
- Business Development Representative France Based Amsterdam
- Amsterdam NH
- 26 May, 2018 26 days ago
Infoblox Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Business Development Representative France Based Amsterdam. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Business Development Representative France Based Amsterdam Vacature bij Infoblox Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
Infoblox is seeking a Business Development Representative France to join our team in Amsterdam. This role is responsible for generating and qualifying sales opportunities for follow-up by the direct sales teams. The position entails heavy outbound calling, use of e-mail, and other methods in order to target and qualify potential prospects. Ideal candidates should have a proven track record of success in calling on senior-level corporate executives and the ability to identify key business issues. As the first line of contact, the Business Development Representative needs to understand the business needs of our potential customers, be able to think on their feet, and possess the drive to become product experts. This role will provide an entry level opportunity to work for an industry leader in cyber security and to gain fantastic experience within a sales environment.
- Carry out presales activities to develop a high-quality lead funnel and maximize these efforts to meet or exceed quotas for calls and qualified meetings
- Acquire and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Infoblox technology in order to be a reliable customer resource
- Create opportunities within SalesForce
- Set meetings with prospective clients
- Partner closely with the sales team, specifically the Territory Managers and Sales Executives, to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans; this includes ensuring that representatives have the essential budget, key party, and project information before handing over the opportunity
- Support multiple states within an assigned territory
- Close loop on meetings attended with Territory Manager and Sales Executive
- Zero to two years’ successful experience in an outbound sales environment positioning a service or technology solution - software experience preferred
- Experience calling on senior executives & technical decision makers within all size organizations
- Highly energetic and motivated; strong attention to detail
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- Fluently speaking French and English
The Ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication and customer service skills required
- Ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent telephone selling skills are a must
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Salesforce.com
- Capable and willing to function according to measurable objectives
- BA or BS preferred
- Big company technology used in a small company environment
- Direct access to knowledgeable leaders and mentors
- Be part of the decision-making process
- Work for a rapidly growing company
- Career path with opportunities to grow your career
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.