Emea Mobility Program Manager Vacature bij Tesla Amsterdam
Tesla Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Emea Mobility Program Manager. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Emea Mobility Program Manager Vacature bij Tesla Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
If you have extensive knowledge of expatriate compensation and tax issues, a passion for premium service delivery, love solving problems and truly enjoy connecting with people, we would love for you to explore this opportunity with Tesla! Reporting to the Director of Global Mobility within the Recruiting COE, the EMEA Mobility Program Manager will provide strategic leadership and consultation. Global mobility leadership experience and corporate relationship building skills are necessary to become a trusted relocation advisor and lead regional projects. This position will ensure that the company’s global mobility practices and policies are compliant, competitive, and aligned with organizational objectives.
Strategic Leadership and Consultation
- Provide strategic leadership and consulting on a variety of global mobility issues including structuring international and domestic packages.
- Research local regulations and market conditions to provide critical relocation advice.
- Structure, direct, review and interpret analysis on regional global mobility projects.
- Engage stakeholders, seek input, communicate project information and update Recruiting COE during regular meetings.
- Develop relationships with HR and leaders to understand global mobility issues.
- Influence assignment related directions for the Company where appropriate.
Manage Regional Market Intelligence
- Oversee global mobility benchmarking survey and forum participation.
- Guide business leaders on mobility compensation for assignments/new hire offers.
- Actively seek additional data sources/intelligence for all geos.
- Ensure consistency in process approach across the Company.
Manage Core Global Mobility Process
- Provide SME level support and advice on assignment issues.
- First point of contact for assignment planning and management.
- Policy selection and negotiation for pre-assignment planning with the business and HR.
- Involve stakeholders at all stages, seek input and communicate critical updates.
- Initial interface with assignee on assignment package and process (for VIPs).
- Periodic review of assignment, facilitate assignee meetings with HR and the business.
- Ensure process consistency across regions.
Lead Global Projects
- Lead/participate in Global Mobility COE projects, ensure department is represented and identify region-specific issues.
- Establish project objectives and develop plan, manage budget, timeline and resources.
- Partner with Global Mobility Director and Recruiting Managers to drive innovation and raise service level.
- Engage stakeholders, seek input, secure leadership approval for project costs (with HRBPs), communicate project information and updates.
Manage Global Mobility Counselor
- Assign, direct and evaluate work of the staffing team.
- Involvement in hiring, disciplining and terminating employees.
- Conduct goal setting, performance evaluations and career development discussions.
- Ensure appropriate onboarding and ongoing education/training.
- 10 years of Global Mobility experience, preferably within a global organization.
- 3 years of management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of expatriate compensation including calculation and explanation of allowances/deductions, tax equalization and hypothetical tax and split-payroll mechanisms.
- Knowledge of expatriate tax issues including social security taxes, totalization agreements and tax planning for short term assignments.
- Ability to drive and influence reform, partnering effectively with business and HR leaders.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills; must be able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to provide high level of customer service to demanding clientele in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage long distance reporting relationships.
- Experience working with external service providers to deliver projects/services
- Ability to work effectively in a global team environment.
- Workday, Equus AssignmentPro and/or Microsoft Access experience a plus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Evidence of exceptional ability.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program