Manager Support Vacature bij Action Zwaagdijk-Oost
Action Zwaagdijk-Oost met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Manager Support. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Manager Support Vacature bij Action Zwaagdijk-Oost Vacatures Detail:
The Manager DC Support is responsible for the design and implementation of the service and support strategy for our Distribution Centers whilst achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
Additionally the Manager DC Support is also responsible for managing the orderprocessing process to ensure all stores will get their orders on time and in full.
LOCATION OF THE ROLE WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
The Manager DC Support is part of the Process department Europe and reports directly to the Manager Process Development & Support.
The main focus lies on managing the central processes for all the DC’s ( i.e. orderprocessing ) and supporting all DC’s and HQ as a central support department.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and manages a complete international support organization and internal communication to the DC’s and to HQ on behalf of the DC’s
- Responsible for the full orderprocessing for all stores (both push and pull orders ), which includes new stores, new articles, promotionpush.
- Oversees the first-line support and administrative processing of information with regards to questions and complaints from the DC’s or HQ and the optimization of processes within the support organization
- Ensuring timely and accurate problem solving according to the SLA ‘s with i.e. store operations
- Inform and instruct in case of issues/ changes
- Acts as the process owner and ensures resolution to all challenges whilst keeping the customer informed through a structured communication framework
- Sets up and follows KPIs for the entire international Logistics Support organization and reports information.
- Gathers and analyzes historical data with regards to questions and complaints and the settlement of it by the support organization
- Initiates, set’s up and implements improvements with regards to processes, procedures, systems and activities within the department , continuously improvement of the support organization
- Clearly steers a team, takes the lead, gives clear working instructions, plans employees and activities in such a manner that targets are successfully achieved
- Is actively involved in improving employee skills by providing constructive feedback, instructions, explanation and coaching.
- Makes employees enthusiastic, clearly indicates the intended effect of targets, brings about a positive attitude towards the work and inspires team members' strong will to perform.
- Gives direct and constructive feedback about the delivered performance and personal development related to future requirements and priorities
- Stimulates employees to join in on the thought process and to actively contribute to the development of new ideas and to learn from his/her own experiences and those of others
- Is responsible for optimal staffing, recruitment activities and retaining of employees within the department
WHAT MAKES A GOOD DC SUPPORT MANAGER AT ACTION
- Educational level at Bachelor’s degree in combination with 6 years of relevant working experience in a similar job, preferably in a retail/logistics environment
- Experienced in SAP or a similar ERP-system
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Make proposals for efficient and effective working methods with the least possible complexity and implements these
- Demonstrates a high level of pragmatism
- Is very organised, is able to structure activities and projects, sticks to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines
- Works efficiently and effectively, also when under time pressure
- Works effectively with others to achieve common targets
- Able to work in a multi- cultural environment
- Fluent in English and preferred French
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING REMUNERATION
- A competitive salary
- A company laptop and phone
- 15% employee discount for purchases at Action
As Action is evolving and expanding rapidly throughout Europe, our teams are growing at the same pace and there will be multiple opportunities for personal growth in the future.
Action has more than 1100 stores in multiple countries and is growing rapidly. The goods are delivered via 5 DC’s to all our stores. Part of the strategy of Action is to build an European distribution network. Currently there are 2 DC’s in the Netherlands, 2 in France and 1 in Germany and Action has plans to open multiple DC’s per year across Europe. Not only does Action grow, but you will also have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself at our company.
For more information about the application process please contact Christina Asimakopoulou – Recruiter who can be reached via 0228-565080.