Network Ops Delivery Specialist Dispatcher Vacature bij Verizon Schiphol
Verizon Schiphol met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Network Ops Delivery Specialist Dispatcher. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Network Ops Delivery Specialist Dispatcher Vacature bij Verizon Schiphol Vacatures Detail:
What you’ll be doing...
The Delivery Specialist/Dispatcher is required to perform their duties within a 24/7 shift environment; while during office hours the Dispatcher is part of the Benelux Center (Network Operations) supporting the Benelux region, with out-of-hours cover as additional 24/7 support for EMEA. The role has various responsibilities: Dispatching, Out-of-Hours callouts and desk-based Field Support. You will perform administrative and professional duties that can be somewhat complex, while following standard procedures and guidelines. You will need to deal with non-routine problems and escalate any issues as needed for resolution. Workload can sometimes be light and sometimes heavy, so you will need to be flexible and calm, managing stressful moments well.
The following tasks are part of the function:
- Monitor repair queues and take corrective action if and when required
- Ticket/order/workrequest validation needs to be performed and ensure requirements are met for dispatching
- Arrange access to Verizon/customer/other locations where applicable
- Perform callouts to repair/on-call technicians/engineers based on priority and requirements
- Efficiently dispatch all orders/tickets to the available technicians/engineers
- Working within agreed deadlines for the specific tasks, keeping all related documentation, system tools and databases up to date instantly, reflecting last changes made
- Dispatches include, but are not limited to: trouble tickets, installations, preventative maintenance, disconnect & scheduled activities
- Ensure proper assistance and communication is provided towards our internal and external customers/suppliers.
OOHLORC function (additional to dispatching):
- Localize required spare parts if and when required
- Perform callouts following procedures for each country/region
- Perform escalation based on matrix if and when required following agreed processes/documentation
- Ensure all essential required information is available in the ticket before passed to the dispatch queue.
- Provide remote assistance for technicians in the field to support
- Remote testing during circuit delivery
- Simple alarm/x-connect checks during support activities
- Assist field staff with issues (contacting colleagues in other departments / customer / technical questions, etc.) Maintain good contact with the engineers/customers and other relevant departments.
What we’re looking for...
Knowledge / Skills
Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of job-related tools and applications as well as strong eye for detail. Generally requires job-related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- Requires a broad range of skills within a professional discipline to effectively perform complex assignments; demands familiarity with principles, theories, concepts and technologies as well as applied knowledge of established procedures, policies and practices
- Some operational experience in the telecommunications industry
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, balancing competing priorities
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong facilitation and task completion skills
- Good customer communication skills
- Capability to work independently in a regional team
- Fluent in English and Nederlandse (written and verbal)
- PC Literate (E-mail, MS Office Suite)
- Decent geographical knowledge of BNL and EU countries.
- Engineer degree or equivalent
- Project Management.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.