Sales Away From Home Internship Vacature bij Pepsico Utrecht
Pepsico Utrecht met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Sales Away From Home Internship. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Sales Away From Home Internship Vacature bij Pepsico Utrecht Vacatures Detail:
What does the role involve?
We are looking for an intern for 6 months as of february 2018 to be a part of our dynamic Sales: Away From Home team! As our intern, you will make sure that the right visuals and product-samples are in place when launching new products and innovations. You will also be able to support the account manager in the coordination of promotions with the Wholesalers and Channels (promotional planning, providing visuals and inserts). Furthermore, you will optimize the ‘away from home’ data, which will include provision of customer updates on assortment overviews, pack-shots, databases etc.).
The two areas of focus will be as follows:
Wholesale focus, in which you will:
- support and advise the Wholesale Account Managers taken into account different customers (Hanos, Makro, Sligro)
- support the Wholesale Account Managers with shopfloor and tailor made activations in close collaboration with the Shopper Marketing team and Field Team;
- optimise Away from Home data (provide customer updates on assortment overviews, packshots, NPD’s, database…).
Channel focus, in which you will:
- support and advise the Channel Account Managers at the level of different Wholesalers (Lekkerland and Deli XL) and Channel accounts: Petrol banners (such as Shell, BP…), Catering (Albron), Profkantine and Quick Service Restaurant chains such as KFC, McDonald’s;
- be part of the roll out of the new Horeca approach with Lay’s Small bags;
- support the Channel Account Manager with shopfloor and tailor-made advice in close collaboration with the Shopper Marketing team
- support market research and analyse data in relevant channels, such as Leisure
Who are we looking for?
You are someone who:
- is an WO Bachelor’s or Master’s student or graduated (max. 3 months);
- is flexible and has has the ability to work independently as well as in teams;
- has a hands-on mentality and is very proactive;
- is good at planning and organisation;
- is computer-literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- has analytical skills and is able to translate insights into recommendations;
- has an affinity with a commercial environment and FMCG
- is capable of working with deadlines
- preferably has a driver’s license;
- is creative and result oriented
- is fluent in Dutch (in both speaking and writing) and/or English.
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (25-30) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you!
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Everyday worldwide people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth. Qualifications/Requirements
By uploading your CV, for the aforementioned vacancy, you will automatically apply for the Next Interns Day on the 16th of November, 2017. During this day the selection for this internship will take place. The deadline for the uploading of your CVs is the 30th of October, 2017 (18:00h) and we will invite a maximum of 40 students for this event. For more information about this day please click on the following link: PepsiCo Next Interns Day
After considering your application, we will send you a response with a link to complete your application with a short video interview. You will have 5 days to complete and submit this interview. For questions regarding the Next Interns Day or our internship vacancies, please contact Tarjani Bhatt (030-247 3811 or email@example.com).
After the 3rd of November we’ll let you know if you are invited for the Next Interns Day.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Temporary