Senior Designer Vacature bij Anthem Amsterdam
Anthem Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Senior Designer. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Senior Designer Vacature bij Anthem Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
Refines or develops and implements visual elements or creative concepts for client deliverables across various touchpoints (packaging, in store, online, mobile, print, direct, etc.); may focus expertise in specific touchpoint. As a part of, and with limited guidance from, the Creative Team, delivers basic to complex design program(s), integrating images, text, motion, etc, with a great sense of aesthetics, while executing against the brand and/or product vision, and the creative brief. Ensures deliverables are completed in an efficient manner- on time and on budget. May coordinate or prioritize the work of other employees performing similar duties in minor projects.
- Attends client meetings as necessary.
- Ensures high quality standards in all Creative Design client deliverables.
- Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of basic to advanced level client design deliverables within budget, meeting client expectations, objectives, and creative brief specifications.
- Presents or participates in creative brief processes or planning meetings with clients and/or internal teams for assignments of varying scope and complexity as needed.
- Meets quality standards at all times for all assigned deliverables and makes recommendations to Management for improvements in creative design concept, tools, processes and/or assigned tasks.
- Seeks developmental opportunities to grow skill set and career growth, and ensure a satisfactory employment experience; and to help maintain an open mind and enhance the flexibility to adapt to change as the business environment dictates.
- Promotes a healthy work environment by focusing on achieving SMART (specific, measureable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound) work objectives and by encouraging teamwork, listening and valuing the opinions of others, and acknowledging their accomplishments and efforts. May train others on basic to intermediate technical skills.
- Supports Company’s profitability efforts by focusing on the efficient, accurate and timely completion of the assigned Creative Design activities.
- May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications / Requirements
Education & Certifications
- College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Graphic Arts, Graphic Design, Package Design, Interior Design, Advertising, Marketing, Publishing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
- Graduate degree within appropriate discipline a plus.
- Proven Creative Design experience in a Creative Design Agency (advertising, marketing, publishing, file, etc), Market Research firm, or similar functional area within a similar client environment.
- Very good knowledge of Schawk’s products, solutions and services a plus.
- Very good understanding of the assigned clients’ products, services, and brand image.
- Very good understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, tools and processes, across various touchpoints (e.g. packaging, in store, online, mobile, print, direct, etc.).
- Very good people, organizational, and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Very good presentation and communication skills (written, verbal).
- Proficient to advanced Computer Software (SW) Skills:
- Apple Mac equipment and operating systems
- Overall Business SW (e.g. MS-Office Suite)
- Specific Functional SW (e.g. Abode Design Suite, Acrobat plus QuarkXpress; Project Management Software; Agile; or others; etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced Creative Design skills.
- Ability to translate existing and emerging concepts into actual brand and/or product graphic designs.
- Ability to develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with peers and colleagues in one or more areas of the organization.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal clients and/or external clients (e.g. service providers, product manufacturers, printers, and/or clients).
- Ability to work well in a team environment, with a limited degree of supervision, to handle a heavy workload, to prioritize work, and to meet assigned deadlines
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age or disability. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled