Office Administrator Vacature bij Pphe Hotel Group Amsterdam
Pphe Hotel Group Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Office Administrator. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Office Administrator Vacature bij Pphe Hotel Group Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
For the Corporate Office team in Amsterdam we have an opening for the position of Office Administrator. We are looking for an enthusiastic, service minded and MBO degree educated person who has experience in Office Administration (or a HBO degree starter) and loves to work in a dynamic environment.
As an Office administrator, you will provide support and assist the Executive Vice Presidents and other Corporate Office team members with administrative tasks.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Welcomes all internal and external guests at the Corporate Office in Amsterdam and ensures proper follow up.
- Be a true ambassador for PPHE Hotel Group by promoting the mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion.
- Acts as the main contact person and represents PPHE Hotel Group for the building (i.e. front desk, handyman, landlord Dentons Boekel, Q-Park and owner Cushman and Wakefield) and attend the quarterly tenants meetings.
- Acts as the main contact person and represents PPHE Hotel Group for suppliers.
- Professionally handles all incoming general enquiries in person or via telephone and other communication tools.
- Professionally handles all incoming mail in the own and info mail box.
- Order food and beverage supplies for the office lunches, meetings and events, both internally and externally.
- Meeting & Event coordination and facilitation of the Corporate Office meeting rooms. This includes scheduling the meeting room planner (in all regions for video conferencing), the mise en place for a successful meeting as well setting up any technical equipment if required.
- General administrative support for the respective departments assigned by the Executive Vice Presidents
- Organising team member outings and drinks (always on initiative and in cooperation with Human Resources).
- Keep office, public areas, meeting rooms, canteen and personal working station tidy at all times.
- Collect mail and take care of courier service deliveries.
We are looking for:
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Knowledge to work with different office software, spreadsheets and databases.
- Hands on mentality
- Excellent (inter)personal, communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised and efficient individual
- A person who easily connects with other persons and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- One year contract
- Part time (12 hour contract)
- Our international team is based in Amsterdam
Within PPHE Hotel Group we have an open and supportive working climate where trust is a key word. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, an extensive development and social plan and a pleasant and informal work environment in an international setting.
Determined to exceed expectations?
Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?
Interested? We we'd like to hear from you!
If you are interested in a part-time position at the Corporate Office of PPHE Hotel Group, then please send us your application and convince us of your creative skills!