Junior Business Analyst Vacature bij Backbase Amsterdam
Backbase Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Junior Business Analyst. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Junior Business Analyst Vacature bij Backbase Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
For this Business Analyst position, you are part of the Bid Team that handles outgoing project proposals during the sales cycle. This is a crucial role within the Backbase Customer Success Department (CS), because you will be making sure our proposals result in feasible project plans and meet customer expectations. This position is a great chance to learn and grow within an amazing and recognized fintech company.
What will you be doing?
You’re responsible for analyzing and estimating qualified sales opportunities and providing advice to our sales department on product positioning. Occasionally, you will travel to prospects to gather requirements together with the sales team.
You can expect to:
- Collaborate closely with various sales representatives to ensure proper understanding of customer needs, priorities and define strategy of the proposal.
- Gather, analyze and prioritize requirements from client documentation.
- Execute product gap analysis based on gathered requirements to maximize project and customer success.
- Collaborate with Front-end and Back-end Developers to estimate gap requirements i.e. ability to run an estimation session.
- Guard and make deadlines to ensure we respond to opportunities in due time.
- Contribute to Bid Team continuous process improvement.
This job offers a launching pad towards a Senior Business Analyst role to work side by side with our customers worldwide and guide successful implementations with the Backbase product.
Who are you?
You are an excellent communicator (at least English) and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders within Backbase, and potential customers at various levels. Organizational and cultural sensitivity is something that comes natural to you.
You have some experience working as a Business Analyst in an IT environment and know your way around requirements management, process modelling and development methodologies.
Next to that:
- You have a university education and degree (preferable business or IT-related).
- Experienced with Web Content Management and Digital Marketing Tools.
- Perseverance and pragmatism help you solve complex problems.
- You are able to showcase good analytical and evaluative skills
Backbase creates the best digital banking solutions on the planet, enabling our clients to deliver superior online and mobile customer experiences. We are a global, young-spirited, diverse (45+ nationalities), fast-growing and leading fintech company. Agile is our middle name and we love pushing innovation in the digital banking world. We make it work.
And we’re not done innovating just yet. Our 600+ employees work together on better and more advanced products. As we are in scaleup phase, we don’t believe in simply “doing our jobs”. We’ve always got room for new, creative talent to push us further. What will you bring to make us stronger?
We are organized to support you. You will receive time to educate yourself and will work with some of the best specialists in the business. Having fun is allowed at Backbase : -). We are work and play. At Backbase, you can come as you are and say it like it is.
Join us for a journey instead of a job!