Intern Finance Controllership Vacature bij Tip Trailer Services Amsterdam
Tip Trailer Services Amsterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Intern Finance Controllership. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Intern Finance Controllership Vacature bij Tip Trailer Services Amsterdam Vacatures Detail:
Will you be our next TIP colleague?
Are you looking for a challenging workplace where you can work with professional and energetic colleagues? Who are passionate about what they do, and who are committed to deliver excellence every day? All in a work environment where safety in the workplace is our primary care, team spirit is fostered and integrity is at the core of our business. Being the European market leader within the transportation industry and operating throughout many countries in Europe, means that we have many opportunities for your professional growth!
Opportunities we offer
Are you an undergraduate student seeking to gain immediate hands-on experience in a multinational business environment? Are you looking for a challenging workplace where you can surpass yourself beyond your comfort zone, and develop into a successful young professional?
Working with TIP gives you many opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills. Be assured you will not face the challenge alone! Being a part of our dynamic business team means you will receive on-going support, feedback and training whilst identifying professional development opportunities. Join our internship program and enter a network that will enrich your experience beyond your internship!
The Accounting team is responsible for 28 legal entities in 16 European countries. It supports IFRS and country-specific accounting requirements for a €1 Billion balance sheet.
The Intern GL Accountant will support the Accounting team in a broad range of areas. He/she will be part of a team of 40, of whom 10 are based in Amsterdam.
The accounting team interacts with many other functions in the Business, such as Tax, VAT, Treasury, FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) as well as with the other Controllership teams. This internship therefore offers great exposure to the different aspects of accounting and controllership in a fast-moving and complex multinational environment.
Trainees can get involved in a wide range of areas, including
- Statutory accounting and annual reporting process
- Maintain and develop relationships with Finance Managers and Controllers of the 28 legal entities portfolios.
- Involvement in financial projects e.g. acquisitions, disposals, cleaning backlogs
- Involvement in compliance, operational and IT projects
- Support entities with accounting related issues
- Maintain trackers related to finance, tax advisors and legal advisors
- Support financial audit planning
- Support Account reconciliations cycle
- Balance sheet reviews
- Corporate reporting
- STAT-to-IFRS reconciliations
- Monthly/Quarterly financial close and P&L reviews
- Ad-hoc requests
- LEAN projects
- He/she is a self-starter
- Good communication skills
- Can-do approach to problem solving
- Open mind and client focus
- Flexible and energetic person, hands on mentality
- Fluent in written and oral English; other European languages preferred
- Internship should be part of a college/university program in accounting or finance.
- Diplomacy, the ability to communicate effortlessly on all levels within the organization and a high degree of flexibility.
- Can-do approach to problem solving.
- Excellent in MS Office, ability to learn new skills in Access, Excel and financial & operational systems.
TIP Trailer Services employs staff at more than 136 locations and at more than 72 maintenance facilities throughout 17 European countries. Our employment opportunities are diverse and available at a variety of locations.
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to a satisfactory background check.
Please click on “Apply” to upload and submit your personal details, motivation letter and CV.
* No agency enquiries *