Change Management Internship Vacature bij Pepsico
Pepsico met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Change Management Internship. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Change Management Internship Vacature bij Pepsico Vacatures Detail:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Portfolio Management and Change Management intern who joins the Business Transformation Office for Benelux. This role provides visibility of the full lifecycle of the business tactical and strategic initiatives from demand management to execution and benefit realization.
This includes partnering with the Transformation Office Manager in:
- Shaping agenda and deliver Project leadership / Governance
- Managing Project pipeline
- Scorecarding for each project progress
- Trade off visibility, prioritization and unblocking among initiatives and resources
- Change Management facilitation for specific projects or initiatives, including ownership on specific steps in these projects
Expected outcomes include:
- Structured evaluation of potential investments
- Enable process that allows decision makers to compare investments, make trade offs and ensures optimal resource allocation and the portfolio represents the greatest benefit for the organisation .
- Consistent way to manage the delivery of projects, proactively identifying risk & dependencies to ensure projects are delivered with expected value
- Coordinating specific project steps for projects that are part of the transformation agenda such as iS&OP, Connected Employee and Business Unit of the Future.
When it isn’t clear which projects are priority for the business
When projects aren’t delivered on time or with expected benefits – repeatedly
When decision makers aren’t sure if resources are allocated to the highest value projects
When team members are regularly over-stretched on to multiple competing projects
When employee feedback reflect the points above
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Everyday worldwide people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Who are we looking for?
- Have a bachelor or master degree (preferably Business Administration, Business IT Management or similar) and have an affinity for Digitalization / Information Management
- Are independent, proactive and a true problem Solver
- Are a responsible team player with a hands on approach
- Have good communication as well as social skills
- Have an interest in learning Portfolio Management, Resource Management and Project Management Office governance processes and Organization change management
- Have a strong analytical capability to view problems from multiple points and perspectives
- Are capable to lead and influence multifunctional teams to common objectives
- Are fluent in English
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Tijdelijk/doorstroming