Internship Hilton Meetings From February Vacature bij Hilton Hotels Resorts Rotterdam
Hilton Hotels Resorts Rotterdam met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Internship Hilton Meetings From February. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Internship Hilton Meetings From February Vacature bij Hilton Hotels Resorts Rotterdam Vacatures Detail:
Job Number: HOT04GYH )
Work Locations : Hilton Rotterdam Hotel
Rotterdam 3012 CM
The Hilton Rotterdam is located within walking distance of Rotterdam’s major conference locations, central railway station and shopping areas. Our facilities include Roots that offers a place to lunch, dine and relax.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of the most recognized names in the industry. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member at Hilton Rotterdam. Because at Hilton Hotels & Resorts we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
As Hilton Meetings Intern, you report to the F&B Manager. Specifically, a Hilton Meetings Intern will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensuring the care and satisfaction of all guests in the area of the Business Centre & Hilton Meetings rooms within the framework of the established service standards.
- Clarifies all missing details before the event and asks details from person selling the business.
- Ensures that the meeting rooms are set up according to the guests requirements, including all technical equipment, before arrival of the guest. Missing items or mistakes are immediately reported to the banqueting operation for appropriate action to be taken.
- Draw up invoices at the end of the working day. Correct entry into the accounts and cashing up of all service performed if necessary.
- Is able to deal with guest comments and complaints and reports them to the Hilton Meetings Coordinator/C&E Supervisor.
- Conducts exit interview with group organizer and sales/operations person in charge of the event to investigate about delegates satisfaction and areas of improvement.
- Has good product knowledge and is able to conduct a show around at any time.
- Handles all incoming phone calls and takes appropriate actions.
- Ensure that all systems and procedures are carried out with accuracy according to Hilton Worldwide standards.
- Know about the facilities of the hotel and Hilton Worldwide in general.
- Efficient usage of all systems and good maintenance.
- Administrative assistance to F&B and/or BDO.
- Operational assistance to F&B
A Hilton Meetings Intern serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and flexible
- Speak/write/read Dutch & English fluently
- Currently undertaking a study in the field of Hospitality
- Minimum length of internship: 6 months
Schedule : Full-time
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift : Full Availability
Job Level : Apprentice/New Grad/Intern
Job : Sales and Marketing