Erp Analytics Manager Corporates Tech Risk Consulting Vacature bij Kpmg Services Limited London
- Erp Analytics Manager Corporates Tech Risk Consulting
- Kpmg Services Limited
- London ENG
- 24 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Kpmg Services Limited London met spoed nodig onderstaande werk positie als de Erp Analytics Manager Corporates Tech Risk Consulting. Lees deze personeelsadvertentie zorgvuldig alvorens het aanbrengen van. Er zijn enkele kwalificaties, ervaringen en vaardigheden eisen dat de werkgevers nodig hebben. Doet je carrière geschiedenis passen deze eisen? Ervoor begrijpen dat u de rol die je solliciteert en dat zorg ervoor dat het geschikt is met uw vaardigheden en kwalificaties te.
Volg de online aanwijzingen, vul alle benodigde velden, en alle relevante informatie, zodat uw aanvraag correct is ingediend. Wanneer u klikt op 'Apply This Job' knop (opent in nieuw venster) wordt u meegenomen naar het online sollicitatieformulier. Hier wordt u gevraagd om persoonlijke en contactgegevens te verstrekken, reageren op werkgerelateerde vragen, en laten zien hoe u voldoet aan de belangrijkste selectiecriteria.
Erp Analytics Manager Corporates Tech Risk Consulting Vacature bij Kpmg Services Limited London Vacatures Detail:
ERP Analytics Manager - Corporates - Tech Risk Consulting
ERP Analytics Manager - Corporates - Tech Risk Consulting
Service Line Information
Using a wide variety of technical and sector-specific skills, KPMG's Risk Consulting group proactively helps clients increase profits whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks. We are experienced in managing diverse issues including fraud, regulatory compliance, risk frameworks and modelling, capital efficiency, corporate governance, dispute resolution, deriving value from contracts and much more.
Technology - Our clients need to deal effectively with technology related risks and derive maximum value from data and documentation. Our specialists provide independent, jargon free advice and advanced technology capabilities to help our clients proactively manage their technology risks and use their data to its full potential.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Within Technology Risk Consulting, our ‘ERP Analytics’ capability performs a large amount of assurance and advisory work in helping clients get more value out of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically SAP, Oracle as well as GRC and/or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP.
Our projects include extracting, analysing and visualising data from our clients ERP systems to support audit and advisory engagements covering: process control, process & control optimisation, security, and ERP related GRC services. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit, or wider advisory engagements.
A Manager with a focus on ERP analytics would typically be responsible for ensuring the quality, value and timely delivery of a significant number of engagements. This will include supporting delivery of the high demand for data and analytics for some of our largest and most complex external and internal audits, but also supporting Consulting and Tax projects.
Alongside this, you would be responsible for supporting growth of the ERP analytics capability by supporting the development of new business from existing clients across the firm, as well as new prospects.
As a Manager, you will also get involved in product development and innovation activities, to ensure that KPMG’s ERP analytics capability remains market leading on a global scale, as well as the development of our ERP analytics specialists.
This role requires specific SAP and/or Oracle and data analytics (and/or GRC) experience. Delivering ERP process controls, data analytics and assurance services. The successful candidate will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across of range of corporate clients.
- Audit and advice clients that operate SAP or Oracle systems including GRC.
- Help clients enhance their own ERP data analytics capability.
- Engagement manager/ SME on SAP/ Oracle/ GRC control and/or data analytics engagements.
- Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across KPMG, but in particular in the Audit and wider Advisory areas.
- Contributing to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management.
- A good understanding of SAP, Oracle, data analytics and/or GRC technology platforms.
- Ability to identify and assess complex ERP risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express clear views.
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience of successfully delivering SAP/ Oracle security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/internal audit) to medium/ large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors.
- Similar proven experience of supporting winning new business in this area, as well as growing existing clients and engagements
- Auditing and advising clients that operate SAP/ Oracle.
- Business process and functional experience of key SAP/ Oracle Financials modules, ideally including SAP HANA and/or Oracle Fusion
- Experience of GRC, Financials, BPC and BI.
- Experience of design, build and delivery of data analytics related capabilities, including:
- data extraction and processing (i.e. ETL); and
- design and build of data analysis routines; and
- design and build of data visualisation formats; and
- interpretation of data analytics results, and ability to derive insightful and quantifiable business insights using data analytics outputs; and
- Experience in Identifying root causes to detected exceptions and translating these to actionable recommendations, e.g. ERP process or system changes; and
- integration into a suitable IT infrastructure, including architecture design and system configuration.
- Experience of using data analysis tools in an ERP environment, e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Qlik, Tableau.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services.
- “Big 4” professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
- Supporting service line through innovation and knowledge management.
SAP/ Oracle Certifications (Desirable).
Accounting Audit Qualifications: ACA or equivalent (Desirable).
IT Assurance Qualification CISA or equivalent. (Desirable)
Preferably degree educated or proven commercially demonstrated experience
Recognising and motivating you
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which could assist us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of The Employers' Forum on Disability we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy